Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
funny-gif-of-a-turtle-being-poked-with-a-stick-and-then-he-looses-it-and-goes-ninja-on-the-camera

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Love me some Schmitz. Reminds me of my favorite beer, Schmitts
Sorry but i cant take that guy seriously. He didn't last 15 min on CCS so I cant trust his opinion on high testosterone sports.
Reminds me of my favorite synonym for defecation.
Screenshot 2022-10-09 134220.jpg

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

If this is the case, then maybe Dexter was drafted a bit too high?
Dexter has need of experience. With experience, he will fix his pad level and learn how to use his hands. He is already working on Yannick's go-to-move from Yannick. He needs to study the successful moves of other defensive linemen.

Once he does, I think and hope that he will be a terror to offenses with his moves and monstrous strength.

Nelly

Liked Posts:

If this is the case, then maybe Dexter was drafted a bit too high?
I don't think Nichols ever had the physical abilities Dexter does, not to mention Dexter's anchor and ability to play the run. But yea, he needs some time and experience under our coaching staff, not just standing up offensive linemen like he was asked to do at Florida.

Dumpster Fire

Liked Posts:
Watching the clips via Colts, I feel like it was Gardner Minshew being quick with the football that really neutralized a lot of the impact Dexter could have. He looks raw, no doubt, but I am interested to watch him develop alongside the rest of the starting defense.

Considering the tsunami of concern about his get-off post draft, let’s just thank our lucky stars that it isn’t showing up on tape. He can keep working on his burst while working on his overall game, but he definitively does not have some incurable deficiency in reaction time. I’m excited to see what he can become.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Sorry but i cant take that guy seriously. He didn't last 15 min on CCS so I cant trust his opinion on high testosterone sports.
Reminds me of my favorite synonym for defecation.
View attachment 30760

Nah, that makes me trust him more.

A sane person wouldn't stay in this shit hole. And I can't say any of us are sane...