Schmitz: Dexter is Nichols 2.0

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I had to delete my MySpace and hide my fb because of him. He has pics of me doing selfies with possums
*opossums

We have them all over the yard too. Makes me want an outdoor kitty

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
*opossums

We have them all over the yard too. Makes me want an outdoor kitty
Ummmm I'm pretty sure that possums is now acceptable but appurrently not in your yard!

If you garden or are into native planting then you actually want those marsupial friends. They eat bad stuff especially grubs and other pests.

So shut up!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ummmm I'm pretty sure that possums is now acceptable but appurrently not in your yard!

If you garden or are into native planting then you actually want those marsupial friends. They eat bad stuff especially grubs and other pests.

So shut up!
now, listen. I love opossums, but my wife doesn't and wants them eradicated from the Earth because of their scary red eyes and tails.

I told her 'Shut up!' and she responded by beating me mercilessly, then feeding the kitties. It's clear where her priorities are, but opossums aren't on that list.

When I recover, I am going to install an OPOSSUM korner in our back yard where she can't see them.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just want you to know that I knew what you were saying from your first post. So at least someone was following this Schmitt's saga the whole way. :ROFLMAO:
actually it's Schmidts not schmitts

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

So shut up!
yep, nothing wrong with an Opossum as long as you don't spook it

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who was the r3tard who told me Nichols was going to replace Hicks?

IMG_7881.jpeg

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I also blog, but it's usually pictures of "donators'" vaginas. Seriously, who the fuck is "Schmitz" and why does anyone care?

Liked Posts:
I'm thoroughly convinced that the best route of action with Dexter is for the coaching staff to take the same approach that Marinelli took with Israel Idoniji.

Have Dexter get his weight down from 300+ down to around 280-285 and move him from the rotational DT role on the interior, to a HEAD UP 6 TECH LDE who can kick back inside in a NICKEL NASCAR sub.

I think Dexter would thrive in that very same role.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm thoroughly convinced that the best route of action with Dexter is for the coaching staff to take the same approach that Marinelli took with Israel Idoniji.

Have Dexter get his weight down from 300+ down to around 280-285 and move him from the rotational DT role on the interior, to a HEAD UP 6 TECH LDE who can kick back inside in a NICKEL NASCAR sub.

I think Dexter would thrive in that very same role.
WTF? If he moves anywhere, it's to the 1. Dexter weighed more than that in high school. (286)

Last edited:

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
According to Sirius NFL the Chris Jones to Bears rumors are heating up. I don't doubt Poles is interested but I bet Jones and the Chiefs get a new deal done sometime in the first half dozen games.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
According to Sirius NFL the Chris Jones to Bears rumors are heating up. I don't doubt Poles is interested but I bet Jones and the Chiefs get a new deal done sometime in the first half dozen games.
Please no.
It would be great to have Jones but this can be another Khalil Mack move.