Schmitz: Dexter is Nichols 2.0

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bro are you ever familiar with Schmitts (not Schlitz) Beer? They even had commercials on Saturday Night Live in the early 90’s
I am well aware of schmitts, like I said, total rot gut, great for cleaning the grill though

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
well, that commercial states clearly why you like Schmitts so much
Its the official beer of your favorite team, the Detroit Lions. Does that bother you? Would you prefer if the Lions team name was changed to the Loins?

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

If this is the case, then maybe Dexter was drafted a bit too high?
Show me where he says he’s Nichols 2.0.

This was the full paragraph:

“I know we’re still early in the preseason, but Dexter so far reminds me of Bilal Nichols’ rookie tape. Both are/were raw players that constantly tried new moves out & slowly got better each week. I know Dexter’s 2nd round pedigree will mean that a Bilal Nichols comparison lands poorly with some readers, but I mean it as a compliment — Nichols had his best seasons when he got to play 1-gap in the run game and utilize his quick first step in the pass rush, and I think Dexter will do much of the same in time with the added bonus of being better against the run..”

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its the official beer of your favorite team, the Detroit Lions. Does that bother you? Would you prefer if the Lions team name was changed to the Loins?

don't think the Lions have an official beer but I think it would be Strohs if they did, and strohs is rot gut too

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I just want you to know that I knew what you were saying from your first post. So at least someone was following this Schmitt's saga the whole way. :ROFLMAO:

I was hoping someone would catch on…

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Um a lot of people left after you doxxed forum members and posted pictures of them, including a minor. Maybe heal thyself, doxxing physician.
When did this happen? I never heard about this until recently.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
When did this happen? I never heard about this until recently.
3 or more alts ago. @Novak Left because of him. He posted pics of him with a Justin beiber flop haircut. So it was a while ago. Then he came back later as hal9000 and slid into a bunch of dms pretending to not be a total Q anon weirdo but was quickly outed.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
3 or more alts ago. @Novak Left because of him. He posted pics of him with a Justin beiber flop haircut. So it was a while ago. Then he came back later as hal9000 and slid into a bunch of dms pretending to not be a total Q anon weirdo but was quickly outed.

Hmmm. I would go full modzilla if that happened now. No bueno.