@Scoot26: Please remove my privileges outside of B&I for a week

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Scoot26 I have been informed by management that me posting about the Bears is causing issues and apparently against the rules. Can you please restrict my posting to only B&I for the next week?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You deserve a week of penance confined to the Donator forum.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hello, it has been 2 weeks.

Oh man, you have missed so much!

The Bears fired another coach and the GM traded for a player from the only defense worse than their own. Tyson Bagnet sucks again and Justin Fields wears sunglasses at night like Jim McMahon, so the Boomers love Fields now. They got Josh McDaniels fired, but got Kellen Moore on the fast track to being the next Sean McVay and Matt Eberflus looks like he has leukemia in his pressers.

Hurry back!!!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh man, you have missed so much!

The Bears fired another coach and the GM traded for a player from the only defense worse than their own. Tyson Bagnet sucks again and Justin Fields wears sunglasses at night like Jim McMahon, so the Boomers love Fields now. They got Josh McDaniels fired, but got Kellen Moore on the fast track to being the next Sean McVay and Matt Eberflus looks like he has leukemia in his pressers.

Hurry back!!!

WOW... I have been in a media blackout. I will hurry back once the terms of my selfban is honored! Now I have banked 1 week on my bid in case I get a 2nd one!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Scoot26 I have been informed by management that me posting about the Bears is causing issues and apparently against the rules. Can you please restrict my posting to only B&I for the next week?
Why stop there? I mean, you're having such a GREAT DAY, go for the whole enchilada and restrict ALL CCS privileges.