@Scoot26: Please remove my privileges outside of B&I for a week

mecha

Liked Posts:
hello, why does everyone hate each other?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Spartan is a SPecial person. I don't hate him, I just feel bad for him and hope he doesn't end it TBH.
What's wrong with you. LMAO. You start a thread seeking attention like a drama queen, then cry to the mods to ban you from part of the board cause apparently it's too hard for you to stay away from on your own. Now you cry for them again, like a baby crying for mommy at feeding time.

No, you don't hate me. You hate you.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What's wrong with you. LMAO. You start a thread seeking attention like a drama queen, then cry to the mods to ban you from part of the board cause apparently it's too hard for you to stay away from on your own. Now you cry for them again, like a baby crying for mommy at feeding time.

No, you don't hate me. You hate you.
You really take ccs too seriously. Seriously.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I hate me. You hate me. Everyone hates me.

There are places for people like you to post. Places filled with people that share your special views on same sex adventures.

Good luck, and gawd bless.

Cabbage King

Liked Posts:
Any examples of this other than banning your main account?
Which is my main account? I've heard people say it was black rainbow, Satchice and aesopain. Granted, most of those accusations came from the "brilliant", "highly intelligent", "ridiculously high IQ" poster that is @TezMaKai .

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Which is my main account? I've heard people say it was black rainbow, Satchice and aesopain. Granted, most of those accusations came from the "brilliant", "highly intelligent", "ridiculously high IQ" poster that is @TezMaKai .

I know right.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

LOL... jeeeeez I wonder whomst it could be! It's not @Spartan because a gay guy in a toga doesn't have the brane power for an alt.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
That's the culture a certain clique created around here. The same people are upset that the mods are trying to clean that culture up.
I believe you are profoundly clue-less without a comprehension about understanding what happened acturally which was that @Chief Walking Stick asked for a temporary suspension of himselve from the moderation group so that he would not have posting privileges inside the bears section of the forum because he literally could not control himselve from posting about the bears which for some reason one moderator had determined to be against rules specifically applied to @Chief Walking Stick because he was making too much threads and taking away opportunities from other lessor posters from creating threads because he was literally front-running every latest bears thing that was happening for a while before others got the news he had already posted about prior to them. It had literally nothing to do with anyone cleaning anyone up but moreso a concession from @Chief Walking Stick that he may have been posting unfairly not allowing the thread starting to be spread around to more other posters.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I believe you are profoundly clue-less without a comprehension about understanding what happened acturally which was that @Chief Walking Stick asked for a temporary suspension of himselve from the moderation group so that he would not have posting privileges inside the bears section of the forum because he literally could not control himselve from posting about the bears which for some reason one moderator had determined to be against rules specifically applied to @Chief Walking Stick because he was making too much threads and taking away opportunities from other lessor posters from creating threads because he was literally front-running every latest bears thing that was happening for a while before others got the news he had already posted about prior to them. It had literally nothing to do with anyone cleaning anyone up but moreso a concession from @Chief Walking Stick that he may have been posting unfairly not allowing the thread starting to be spread around to more other posters.
Totes, Vick. @Cabbage King is a gosh dang tourist and rarely knows what he's chirping about.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins