Screw the refs!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here's something for ya...

Many posters commenting on the Packers website articles are saying the refs didn't call enough penalties on the Lions.
What ever it takes to make them feel right I guess. Oddly enough haven't heard that from any of the national media.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What ever it takes to make them feel right I guess. Oddly enough haven't heard that from any of the national media.
That's how used to it they are. They expect all the calls.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I imagine you've watched that dogshit franchise lose your entire life. Stop bitching. We know every divisional game is your personal SB but get over it. Still lots of games left for the Lions to blow!

It doesn't surprise me you would be saying some stupid shit like that. I would be disgusted as a Bears fan if we beat the Lions because of egregious bullshit by the refs. Its one thing for a tough call to go one way and its entirely another thing for blatant bullshit to rob a clear deserving winner of the game. This goes well beyond rooting for your team. This is literally ruining the integrity of the sport. When even Aaron Rodgers says it didn't feel like a win, that is saying a lot. It has to make these guys feel sick to their stomach to know that all of their physical and mental hard work and passion for the sport can be undermined at a whim by the refs.

Frankly, fuck you for not realizing this.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It doesn't surprise me you would be saying some stupid shit like that. I would be disgusted as a Bears fan if we beat the Lions because of egregious bullshit by the refs. Its one thing for a tough call to go one way and its entirely another thing for blatant bullshit to rob a clear deserving winner of the game. This goes well beyond rooting for your team. This is literally ruining the integrity of the sport. When even Aaron Rodgers says it didn't feel like a win, that is saying a lot. It has to make these guys feel sick to their stomach to know that all of their physical and mental hard work and passion for the sport can be undermined at a whim by the refs.

Frankly, fuck you for not realizing this.
Oh spare me. If you think even 10% of the Bears fans here give a shit about the integrity of the sport and not the result of the game, then frankly, fuck you for being this naive. You know what they would all say? “Makes up for all the calls GB gets every week, every season”.

clear deserving winner? Did the Lions convert in the redzone? Did they get some of those flags on 4th down stops? Foh.

Officiating in this league has been a joke for years. Integrity went out the window a long time ago, sweetheart. Enough of the crybaby bullshit. I hate the Lions and I’m glad they lost, regardless of how it happened.

Rebuilding since 1957 Lions. Always finding new ways to lose. Exciting stuff.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
bakhtiari got those calls cause the way he was throwing his head back

you can see it on the replays. dudes hand is almost a foot over towards the shoulder pad, not even making contact with any part of the helmet or neck and fucktiari is flailing his head back.

such a head flopping bitch

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh spare me. If you think even 10% of the Bears fans here give a shit about the integrity of the sport and not the result of the game, then frankly, fuck you for being this naive. You know what they would all say? “Makes up for all the calls GB gets every week, every season”.

clear deserving winner? Did the Lions convert in the redzone? Did they get some of those flags on 4th down stops? Foh.

Officiating in this league has been a joke for years. Integrity went out the window a long time ago, sweetheart. Enough of the crybaby bullshit. I hate the Lions and I’m glad they lost, regardless of how it happened.

Rebuilding since 1957 Lions. Always finding new ways to lose. Exciting stuff.
Give it a rest, last 10 minutes of the game it would not have mattered what the Lions did, the refs were going to throw a flag to make sure their golden boy had another one of his assisted comebacks. Evidenced quite clearly by the no call on the blatant pass interference by Packers. So, if the refs refuse to call blatant penalties on the Packers D, which prevents the Lions from scoring, then flags the Lions D for phantom penalties, , not allowing them to stop the pack (which they did twice), just exactly what the fuck are they supposed to do? Spare the "they shoulda" argument, it's lame as hell. Literally every drive in the 4th quarter had some BS non call or phantom call by the refs to help the pack out. And might I remind you that the Lions were up by 9 on your over rated Packers at that time, before the Refs had to step in?

Keep bringing up how bad the Lions are, it just makes the Packers look that much worse, needing all this help to beat such a sorry franchise. As if that is some kinda justification for blatant cheating. What an idiot you are.

But yeah, lesson learned, if you play the Pack, you better be up a bazillion points entering the 4th Quarter, because we all know what the refs are going to do to help the Pack out anyway they can.

Last edited:

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
bakhtiari got those calls cause the way he was throwing his head back

you can see it on the replays. dudes hand is almost a foot over towards the shoulder pad, not even making contact with any part of the helmet or neck and fucktiari is flailing his head back.

such a head flopping bitch

This exactly. The Packers O line coach or coaches have been excellent for years. They’ve taught the exact way to hold without getting called for as long as I can remember, and now they’ve got Bak throwing his head back to get bogus calls. Kinda jealous actually.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Packers were gifted this one just like we were gifted that Denver game. I don't know if the NFL has officials favor teams in particular but they do seem to favor situations and circumstances.

disagree completely with the idea that we were gifted the Denver game. Yes a crappy roughing call, but it came on a completed pass that the receiver got out of bounds on and it was first or second down. Even without the gifted 15 yards, it was certainly possible that they get into FG range.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-bakhtiari-talked-to-refs-about-hands-to-face

Bakhtiari was fed up getting his but whipped.
Is there a possibility to see, if he's right? I have GP but was not able too take a look especially to him.

Thanks.

FIFY

He's a faker, just like his classless QB. Look no further than the second call he got where the officials clearly state Flowers hands never touched his face, yet his head still went up. What more evidence do you need?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Bakhtiari was fed up getting his but whipped.

FIFY

He's a faker, just like his classless QB. Look no further than the second call he got where the officials clearly state Flowers hands never touched his face, yet his head still went up. What more evidence do you need?
He was fed up getting his but whipped ....what?
cream?
butter?
And what "his" was he getting cuz I gotta get mine.

Don't leave us hangin'.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I can live with the hype that Aaron gets because well he’s really good but this fat fuck Bakhtiari is one of the most overhyped offensive linemen I can remember in my life time. He consistently holds on every play and now he’s going to get phantom calls every time he throws his head back like a bitch. I can’t stand that guy.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Give it a rest,

As if that is some kinda justification for blatant cheating. What an idiot you are.
Im responding to a post aimed towards me, so eat shit.
I’m an idiot but you call poor officiating “blatant cheating”. It would be cheating if the Packers paid the refs off and highly illegal. But they didn’t. Bad officiating. Not cheating. You’re as dumb as the Lions are losers. You deserve each other. A franchise so bad, you hang out at rivals boards lol.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Before signing up:
1. Check this website: https://www.iaco-official.org/ . They have free refereeing classes that meet all over the area starting in July. In addition to this, I believe there's a discount on registration fees, and again I believe, free registration to a clinic the first Saturday in August that is great.
2. Search for associations in your area, and email board members (depending on where in the Chicagoland area you live, I can help with this). Most, if not all, offer a mentorship program.
3. Find the youth leagues in your area, and see who the assignor for officials are. Anyone worth their salt will match you up with a group of experienced officials.
4. Attend association meetings.
5. Find a scrimmage. It's live reps.

Honestly, you could find yourself getting prelim games pretty quickly. There are guys that monitor their emails and the assignment website on Fridays and always pick up games. Getting on a crew, and getting varsity games might take some time, but in all honesty it hasn't taken people as long as it has in the past. The only guys I see not getting a consistent varsity game schedule are guys that don't put the work in.

giphy.gif

Is it fair to assume that most of the film breakdown is conducted from your window-less van and you offer candy?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
giphy.gif

Is it fair to assume that most of the film breakdown is conducted from your window-less van and you offer candy?
I think it’s awesome that your first instinct was to make this shitty joke.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im responding to a post aimed towards me, so eat shit.
I’m an idiot but you call poor officiating “blatant cheating”. It would be cheating if the Packers paid the refs off and highly illegal. But they didn’t. Bad officiating. Not cheating. You’re as dumb as the Lions are losers. You deserve each other. A franchise so bad, you hang out at rivals boards lol.

1) I choose not to partake in the cuisine you seem to enjoy, thank you.
2) English.......learn it.

"Cheating generally describes various actions designed to subvert rules in order to obtain unfair advantages. This includes acts of bribery, cronyism and nepotism in any situation where individuals are given preference using inappropriate criteria "
I never claimed the Packers themselves where anything other than the recipients of a driven mandate to keep certain teams on the winning side.

Packers currently lead the league in penalty yards committed by an opponent,.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone not concerned with the poor job the refs did in that game needs to realize that this crew will eventually be in a position to work a bears game (Clete and his crew already screwed them in previous games).

This is not just Lions issue. This past weekend was a new low in the quality of officiating.