Sean Desai for Head Coach

Who should be interim HC?

• Nagy - I am a Nagy stan so will ride or die with him until the end

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mecha

Liked Posts:
The worst tackling performance I've seen since Mel Tucker today. And Eddie Jackson wasn't even playing!
it's literally like Tucker all over again. players just gave up, or were the holes with the missing guys just that gaping? (they weren't really playing excellent with everyone in)

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
The worst tackling performance I've seen since Mel Tucker today. And Eddie Jackson wasn't even playing!
Nobody showed up. Not even Roquan. On the take? SF just big and bad enough to bully them? Just bad at FB?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
it's literally like Tucker all over again. players just gave up, or were the holes with the missing guys just that gaping? (they weren't really playing excellent with everyone in)
Multiple times Hicks was making tackles downfield like 20 yards. Gipson got completely exposed in coverage one time in SF territory. So many wtf moments

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Lets have our OLB who is actually a converted DT cover a RB/WR hybrid in the slot.

- Sean Desai

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
This is why you dont blow your loads after a couple games.
Yeah, this was an all time over reaction thread. Half the D looks like it quit, which could be more on Nagy than Desai.

Shanahan ate Desai:s lunch today.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
That was probably the worst defensive performance the Bears have had since Mel Tucker was DC. They got gashed against the run, they were gashed through the air, no turnovers, no punts, 467 yards of offense for SF. It's hard to be worse than that.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I love how people act like a D sucking is all on the coach. Mack was out and we got little to no pass rush. There are zero pro bowl level players on this D except Quan who was invisible today.

The 2 big plays the Bears players were in position and failed to make the play. Vidor on the pass at end of half and Ogletree on the screen. Keep in mind Ogletree was out of the league and is starting for this team. Talent level sucks.

Bears are 8th in defensive DVOA coming into this game and played one cupcake. Desai is a good coach. Sorry.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's laughable to suggest Desai is a head coaching candidate at this point in his career.

Never said he was. Said he should be interim HC if Nagy is fired. 2 different things.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Desai didn't make one adjustment once the 9ers figured em out..He just kept on playing the same old scheme with no pressure and no coverage

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Desai didn't make one adjustment once the 9ers figured em out..He just kept on playing the same old scheme with no pressure and no coverage

What scheme was that? You dont even know what D they were playing do you?

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
I am actually surprised and think the Bear defense has done enough to help this offense. The Rams game was bad, but the Bears defense has been looking better and if they could get just any help from the offense, this team could make the playoffs
The time of possession edge of 2 to 1 in the first half with the 49er's D having a ton of injuries didn't seem to help at the end of the day, if anyone's D should have been gassed it was the 49er's.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
So you declared his a HC candidate after a few middling performances, but don't blame him when they suck. Convenient.