Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Caroll still thinks football is a pound the rock sport.

You only do that if you don't have an elite QB

If you have an elite QB in todays NFL you need to be putting the ball in his hands as much as you can

Nagy is a great fit for that because he's never been a stubborn run first guy

LOL! The 2013 and 14 Seahawks say Hi.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Really? Can you show me? Like i said, a few of us were saying the Bears are a QB away and most were hating on us saying that and saying we have no offensive weapons.

I am just one taco away from having a taco

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dov Kleiman?

tenor.gif

I've never heard of this guy breaking a story before. It's a verified account, but who is he?

Fun fact. For me anyway. Mcgregor is saying that to jeremy stephens who is my cousin. And that moment will never not be hilarious to me.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here is the Athletic article detailing how all this came to a head, great piece.

PART 1:

Continued...
Reads like Wilson and Nagy would get along just fine. May as well trade Montgomery.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dov Kleiman?

tenor.gif

I've never heard of this guy breaking a story before. It's a verified account, but who is he?
Good question. Pro Football Network? He's followed by several Sports writers and reporters. Was retweeted by Leming. Doesn't really mean anything. Guy may just be pulling shit out of his ass or regurgitating other reports.

tgmxd

Liked Posts:
LOL! The 2013 and 14 Seahawks say Hi.
Great. You can get away with doing a lot of things if you have one of the most talented rosters of the last decade. Especially in those years.

But its 2021 now - if you have an elite QB you aren't maximizing the ceiling of your offense by running the ball all day and playing defense anymore.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good question. Pro Football Network? He's followed by several Sports writers and reporters. Was retweeted by Leming. Doesn't really mean anything. Guy may just be pulling shit out of his ass or regurgitating other reports.

Dianna Russini is the one who reported the phone talks on Wilson. All his other info is obviously literally being taken from the Athletic piece.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Not to be a buzz kill but if Seattle were to trade RW, wouldn't you think that they would prefer dealing with Vegas where at least they can get a top 10 type QB back along with a couple of picks
If the Raiders are trading Carr for Wilson, then why would Seattle want Carr? If Carr was the answer wouldn't Vegas keep him over trading him AND assets for Wilson?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here is the Athletic article detailing how all this came to a head, great piece.

PART 1:

Continued...

oh fkin great

makes it sound like Wilson is a diva on the decline. I guess it would make sense for the bears to get him now

Last edited:

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
He's legit, but seems to mainly write articles and reposts information/transactions. Typically those guys do different things then the rumor rats or beat reporters.

I don't know what to make of it. He's stepping outside his lane with the speculation item, but it's not crazy to think his connections would get him a scoop.

All the same, didn't know him until now. If I'm following transactions Schefter is sorta the most known source.

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Fun fact. For me anyway. Mcgregor is saying that to jeremy stephens who is my cousin. And that moment will never not be hilarious to me.

That is fucking incredible. Have you ever talked to him about that moment?

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
That is fucking incredible. Have you ever talked to him about that moment?

No...i’ve only seen him like 4-5 times probably in like the last 15 years. Last time at our other cousin’s wedding a few years ago. He left iowa a long time ago and we were never all that close to begin with.

He actually ran into mcgregor’s mom years back and posted a pic of them together saying “your mom knows who da fook” so i think he has a good sense of humor about it based off of that.

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
No...i’ve only seen him like 4-5 times probably in like the last 15 years. Last time at our other cousin’s wedding a few years ago. He left iowa a long time ago and we were never all that close to begin with.

He actually ran into mcgregor’s mom years back and posted a pic of them together saying “your mom knows who da fook” so i think he has a good sense of humor about it based off of that.

That is great man - thanks for sharing that

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:

I saw an interview with McGregor where he reflected back on that moment and said of course he knew who he was and how he was a good fighter.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
McGregor got paid now he sucks,lost the edge

Anyway,this whole thing is a smokescreen designed to sign Alex Smith to a multi year deal

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I just don't see why Seattle would be motivated to trade Wilson. Moving him makes even less sense than HOU wanting to trade Watson.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I just don't see why Seattle would be motivated to trade Wilson. Moving him makes even less sense than HOU wanting to trade Watson.
When employees are in bad terms with their employers, you move on. He’s been a great QB for them but having a terrible relationship will only make things worse. They can get a lot for him right now.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Saints can’t afford him. Dallas isnt desperate enough. John Gruden is not a good collaborator. All signs point Russon Wilsell to Chicago!!!

All signs point to Pace OVERBIDDING against himself for an albatross haul of picks. Sure hope he proves me wrong since Wilson is actually a good player.

That fluff about him liking the Bears' OL and Nagy was so bad it wasn't even laughable.

Best/worst case if he does come to CHI, no matter the pending future arguments b/t him & Nagy, Nagy is the one leaving.