Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
In b4 Dolphins fans say "its like getting a free 2nd round pick"

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone know the conditions? If it’s based on productivity or availability, bears won’t see anything in return.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
watch them use the pick taking a flier on an injured players hoping to hit the lotto like they did with EJ, even though they overpaid for him to extend.
Just another notch on the belt of mistakes. Lose a 2nd rounder to a bad decision. Kevin white only needed to run 2 routes at Virginia, they did not need to make him a superstar route runner. Eliminate a defender like Willie Gault.
Floyd, cant not let the guy pin his ears back and go after the QB consistently. if our new 70 million dollar OLB has to drop back 25% of the time, he wont do much better.

Time to move on from Pace.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I gotta give Pace credit for admitting and moving on from his mistakes. I feel like some of the old Bears teams of the past were reluctant to do this and kept running the same garbage out there year after year.

Shaheen, Floyd, & Burton. Pace is purging the disappointments - Trubisky has gotta be sweating a little.

I know these were more cap causalities but Prince Amukamara and Taylor Gabriel...performance factors in to cap causalities to a degree too.

Why would Trub sweat? He's on guaranteed money for one more year, then is a FA. If anything, he can do absolutely nothing then retire with $30 mil in his bank account.

bullsrose

Liked Posts:
Prince
I gotta give Pace credit for admitting and moving on from his mistakes. I feel like some of the old Bears teams of the past were reluctant to do this and kept running the same garbage out there year after year.

Shaheen, Floyd, & Burton. Pace is purging the disappointments - Trubisky has gotta be sweating a little.

I know these were more cap causalities but Prince Amukamara and Taylor Gabriel...performance factors in to cap causalities to a degree too.
Prince was a soldier for us

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Shaheen for a chipotle burrito. #fleeced

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
watch them use the pick taking a flier on an injured players hoping to hit the lotto like they did with EJ, even though they overpaid for him to extend.
Just another notch on the belt of mistakes. Lose a 2nd rounder to a bad decision. Kevin white only needed to run 2 routes at Virginia, they did not need to make him a superstar route runner. Eliminate a defender like Willie Gault.
Floyd, cant not let the guy pin his ears back and go after the QB consistently. if our new 70 million dollar OLB has to drop back 25% of the time, he wont do much better.

Time to move on from Pace.
All your posts are so bad its incredible. You are mad we overpaid Jackson? Your name truly is fitting

Urlacher_24

Liked Posts:
So would you guys be okay keeping trubisky as a backup if he shits the bed or doesn't improve or at least not by much.
If Mitch loses I’d bet he will be on another team next year.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Pace gets 1st rd talent in the 6th round and 6th round talent in the first round. This fits us nicely.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fucking clowns of CCS
tenor.gif

P.S. Can you wake me up when you do something better with a first round pick than give it to another team, Mr. Pace???

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wish he didn't need to do this as much but really, it's a sign of a solid, rational GM that doesn't let his pride direct his decisions. Next...

He wouldn't have to be so rational if he was able to evaluate talent !!!!

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Wow Ryan Pace you flexing on these fools with this one ???