Shane Doan?

R K

All depends on Gillis I would think. I also don't see Florida allowing him to spen to the ceiling. I posted the article about the dinner to your face book. Since you hadn't seen anything about thier interest.

supraman

Liked Posts:
No to Doan, plays a position we have a glut of.

daze71

Liked Posts:
He may play a position that we have a lot of but he plays that position with some grit something that this team is short supply of.

sth

Liked Posts:
I say no to Doan. He will get too much money and he's not center. Maybe like 5 years ago I would say yes but he is getting older. And he's an asshole.

supraman

Liked Posts:
He may play a position that we have a lot of but he plays that position with some grit something that this team is short supply of.

Then go get a physical LW

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
Not a fan of Doan, I pass, I would rather put my money on Lou, wait for the right player or two during trade deadline. We have enought talent that came up last year. I think IMO winning another CUP is best with Lou at helm, plus his head issues would go away with the supporting cast we have in Chicago, along with the fans. If he wants to win now, Chicago is his best bet, not Florida, not Toranto, or any of that crap. Unless he is a family man and doesn't care anymore and wants to ride of in that florida sun.....then to bad.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Seeing he's interested in Hawks... after his meltdown vagina cramping against the Kings, how do you feel about him?

Do not post pics.... Eruns will be back here in an instant blowing 12 ropers everywhere.

I just hope Masshavoc determines that this is an OK topic to discuss based on his personal opinion.
Go fuck yourself you're all idiots. And apparently can't read. I never said that any topic wasn't ok to discuss. I said that the only reason it was 7 pages is because people were dumb enough to talk about it that much and that was the splash in itself.

JOVE23

Liked Posts:
Also, Bettman can blow me for pulling out all the stops to save the Yotes and not lifting a finger to help the Thrashers.

CaveMan

Liked Posts:
He probably meant they need a physical forward, which I agree with. Bickell would be perfect if he didn't disappear for long stretches, but still not the talent of Doan.

I was saying this about Bickell since he was in Norfolk. When he is motivated or just wants to play he is very effective, but on the flip side there are days on the ice where it seems like he just doesn't care.

Doan is a little old and would add character to the team, however I don't see much more than that.

R K

Go fuck yourself you're all idiots. And apparently can't read. I never said that any topic wasn't ok to discuss. I said that the only reason it was 7 pages is because people were dumb enough to talk about it that much and that was the splash in itself.

Spin spin spin spin..

Oh Go Fuck Yourself......

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Kane can and has played center too, doesn't mean it is a good idea.

Kane at center is better and has been a better idea than Kane on LW. I don't get pissy at Kane at center as much as Kane on LW. Anyone at second line center is better than Kruger. Kruger will be the next Blackhawk Bowman era flop. Mark my words.

I would rather have that natural center there also and that natural LW to go along with it. Until those players are available and Bowman has the swagger to go after them you gotta do what you gotta do.

Like many have said its all about the price for Doan.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh boy... the Hjalmarsson trade block thread has now reached 7 pages. I can't believe we've had another idiotic discussion for 7 pages!!

<
<

I bet Doan re-signs with Yotes IF they keep Yandle.

supraman

Liked Posts:
Kane at center is better and has been a better idea than Kane on LW. I don't get pissy at Kane at center as much as Kane on LW. Anyone at second line center is better than Kruger. Kruger will be the next Blackhawk Bowman era flop. Mark my words.

I would rather have that natural center there also and that natural LW to go along with it. Until those players are available and Bowman has the swagger to go after them you gotta do what you gotta do.

Like many have said its all about the price for Doan.

Why not just play Kane on RW. Move Bolland up to 2nd line and have Kruger center the 3rd line of uselessness. Kruger already is a flop, the guy is an AHL caliber player. Mark my words, once the hawks are done with him he doesn't see the NHL again.

Larmer83

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Apparently Brendan Morrow is in play. Nap time is over. Can someone wake Stan?