Shifting to an Offensive Identify?

mecha

Liked Posts:
I disagree that they tried to take anything away from Trubs. I think they wanted him to add to his game - to you know, develop.

During that stretch where Trubs was floundering in 2019 and stopped running, Nagy even said, on record, he doesn't know why Trubs stopped running. He literally said, to the press, that they are trying to get him to run more. Nagy was exasperated. Only time I have ever seen him (almost) throw a player under the bus.

To me, it looked like they we loading him up with more shit, trying to push him to take a step forward and Trubs just couldn't handle it and basically froze. And Nagy stayed with it for 5 or so games in 2019 before reverting to a rookie offense at the end of 2019. Imo, it was at that point Nagy became convinced that Trubs had hit his peak and it wasnt gon be good enough. 3 games into 2020 he sat him.
whatever Nagy tried adding, he couldn't do. I think he was good at improvising, Nagy tried to make him more calculated and it just didn't work to the point it made him worse.

I Just Want To Read

Liked Posts:
It makes sense to build up your offense first (especially that O-Line) if we are building around Fields as the franchise guy.

I would love to trade some of our defensive vets for future draft assets.