Stephen_Roto

CCS Podcast Guy
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, what happened to the league? I got an email saying the draft was completed, but I've only made one pick.

Fantrax kind of screwed us, replacing those autopicks turned out to be a pain in the ass. All good now.

Phibbulous

Thread Killer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Toronto Blue Jays
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Toronto Maple Leafs
  1. Michigan Wolverines
My league still hasn't made it out of round one. :cmonman:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Oh great. I've been kicked out of the league.

Good job, good effort.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
We'll never find out, because db70 Jr. thinks he can kick people out for thinking outside the box.
Maybe one day a CCS FF League will not devolve into a ruthless dictatorship, but the curse seems to be very real.

Everyone should just stick with the far more user-friendly "Yahoo Pick em" league BNB runs every year. That dude is a good dude.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Imagine being such a serious "fantasy football" player that you kick someone out because they go against the grain.

Stephen_Roto

CCS Podcast Guy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe one day a CCS FF League will not devolve into a ruthless dictatorship, but the curse seems to be very real.

Everyone should just stick with the far more user-friendly "Yahoo Pick em" league BNB runs every year. That dude is a good dude.

Imagine being such a serious "fantasy football" player that you kick someone out because they go against the grain.

When you get half of the league asking you to boot someone for doing stupid shit, you're gonna get kicked out. Thanks for playing.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

And a fun league where everyone is able to deploy whatever strategy they please.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Everyone who watches football knows that defense wins championships. Sorry if I used the same strategy people having been using for decades.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks for playing.

I believe this all began because Gus will not be playing, but I digress. Flexing those muscles early on is an important part of being a commissioner. Seems like I run into it every season.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
If you need someone to fill Gus's spot I can hop in

Decatur Staley

CBMB Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Everyone who watches football knows that defense wins championships. Sorry if I used the same strategy people having been using for decades.

You weren’t removed after your D/ST pick in rd. 1... That one reluctantly slid. Picking a CFL QB in Rd. 2 is what got you da boot.

AussieBear

n to think i got banneded for not answering 10 emails 3 weeks before an 8 hr a pick draft. thank the lord

banning a man for high risk, high reward strategy....tsk tsk..... taking manziel n planning ahead for dat possible week 15-16 run when duh nfl be calling or to protect luck if he be goes down is a bit much......especially when when he was gonna take luck to start in duh 4th rd

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
You weren’t removed after your D/ST pick in rd. 1... That one reluctantly slid. Picking a CFL QB in Rd. 2 is what got you da boot.

Jay Cutler was preparing to be an announcer, and then Tannehill goes down. It's absolutely within reason that Manziel could be picked up any day now.