gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Jay Cutler was preparing to be an announcer, and then Tannehill goes down. It's absolutely within reason that Manziel could be picked up any day now.

Makes you think if anyone picks dez bryant if they will be kicked out too

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll kick you out.....twice if needed.
Wait. This league gave DB70 commissioner duties?!?!?

No wonder that boat caught fire before the draft was even over.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
@Stephen_Roto

I remember when this thread was stickied, did you ask CCS big boss Crystallas to do that, or did he do it on his own? Also, was/is he involved in the creation or management of this league? It just seems to have a crys kind of feel to it.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
@Stephen_Roto

I remember when this thread was stickied, did you ask CCS big boss Crystallas to do that, or did he do it on his own? Also, was/is he involved in the creation or management of this league? It just seems to have a crys kind of feel to it.

Like you, I've been playing fantasy football for years now, and while there is always trash talk, I've literally never seen anyone kicked out of a league for their draft strategy. He kicked me out, because I used my first pick on the side of the ball that every football mind says wins championships, and my second pick on a free agent who is lighting up ANOTHER PROFESSIONAL LEAGUE, at a position that is most important to a team. Like gpphat said, would I have been kicked out for drafting Dez Bryant, a top 10 FA WR??? Probably.

Just crazy.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
@Stephen_Roto

Like you, I've been playing fantasy football for years now, and while there is always trash talk, I've literally never seen anyone kicked out of a league for their draft strategy. He kicked me out, because I used my first pick on the side of the ball that every football mind says wins championships, and my second pick on a free agent who is lighting up ANOTHER PROFESSIONAL LEAGUE, at a position that is most important to a team. Like gpphat said, would I have been kicked out for drafting Dez Bryant, a top 10 FA WR??? Probably.

Just crazy.

Washington

Liked Posts:
I have no skin in this game but I have to believe this draft plays out entirely different if there was a $100 entrance fee. I'm guessing the majority of the players joined for normal FFL competition and not as a joke with one person being a complete douchebag. Now you can talk amongst yourselves again.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Just crazy.

Quit whining like a little baby, you thought it would be funny to make a joke of the draft by making dumb ass picks and now you got yourself kicked out for doing it as you should of. I dealt with you guys being clowns in my league as well and it's annoying for the people that actually wanna play the damn league the right way. Now man the fuck up and quit crying.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Quit whining like a little baby, you thought it would be funny to make a joke of the draft by making dumb ass picks and now you got yourself kicked out for doing it as you should of. I dealt with you guys being clowns in my league as well and it's annoying for the people that actually wanna play the damn league the right way. Now man the fuck up and quit crying.

I wasn't in your league, idiot.

Phibbulous

Thread Killer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Toronto Blue Jays
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Toronto Maple Leafs
  1. Michigan Wolverines

Just crazy.

Manziel has played one game and was 11/20 with 4 interceptions. Can you at least try to make your bullshit believable, if not believable then entertaining? So far you're lighting it up about as well as Johnny Football.