Signing Colin Kaepernick saves the Bears money

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I would pick to have Kaepernack on my team over the choice of Glennon if I was a gm or coach and that would be 7 days a week 52 weeks a year for 10 years all day every single day 365 and it wouldn't even be a question involving hesitation I mean seriously literally who would want to have Glennon over Kaepernack? Is this even real life?
Everyone in football is who.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Everyone in football is who.
surely you jest.

Glennon was probably second to only Todd Collins in terms of being extremely terrible in the modern era of the Bears. Glennon was purported to be the starter and got benched for a half-baked rookie; Collins was only operating in pure spot duty because the horseshit offensive line of the Bears/Martz' batshit playcalling got Cutler killed.

Kaepernick actually played in a Super Bowl and could've won if the fucking lights didn't go out.

now you know the difference.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
surely you jest.

Glennon was probably second to only Todd Collins in terms of being extremely terrible in the modern era of the Bears. Glennon was purported to be the starter and got benched for a half-baked rookie; Collins was only operating in pure spot duty because the horseshit offensive line of the Bears/Martz' batshit playcalling got Cutler killed.

Kaepernick actually played in a Super Bowl and could've won if the fucking lights didn't go out.

now you know the difference.
The 9ers were actually down 28-6 when the lights went out and then went on a run and ended up losing 34-31. So lights going out actually helped San Francisco

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My qualifications? Same as yours and his. Hit on some miss on some. No different then you two. And you brought up a 5 to 7 year old thread, not him

Which QB did you hit on as I only recall you masturbating over Barkley and Trubs both of whom were misses?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
The 9ers were actually down 28-6 when the lights went out and then went on a run and ended up losing 34-31. So lights going out actually helped San Francisco
I wonder if that ever gets brought up at the Harbaugh family dinners

mecha

Liked Posts:
I didn't have a horse in that race. I find it intriguing how Flacco was on the winning team and he's been since mercilessly shit on. when I know full well all of CBMB were beating off at the prospect of drafting him.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
You're debating that Kaep isn't a good QB

That is factually incorrect
He wasn't a good QB. He just beat your team a slew of times, so you think he is. Hell, Jimmy G beat the Packers. I wouldn't call him great either.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
stats don’t support your opinion
Joe is a legit moron, you can post all the actual factual evidence you want and his rebuttal will remain “ No he sucks, that’s why he’s not in the league “ like we didn’t just witness the league blackball him after his kneeling

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Um no. NFL media would be taping. Again they wanted control of the narrative. There is really no objective argument for the NFL having their media people there to film but Kaep not being allowed the same. This would be like saying it is fair if Russian and Ukraine have a negotiation but only Russia is allowed to take notes or record and then they will share a copy with Ukraine. Ukraine should just trust that the country that did them dirty would not do so again and mess with the film.

The point being these two sides don't trust each other for that to be feasible. The NFL was basically saying we don't trust your people to record but you should trust us to record. Again that makes no sense given the history of the animosity here. The problems with the waiver and the NFL's refusal to allow anyone but them to tape is noted below.

Guarantee was about the workout. The back door part is pure projection by Kaep fans and easy enough to make that reference clear ( if it actually needed to be) instead of an outright refusal to sign. League was giving a guy that had already litigated against them another shot. NFL was not the entity that brought the legal system to this party. Kaep didn't sign and teams still came. 25 teams came to see him without the litigation waiver signed and the no media thing was objected to on the morning of the work out. He pulled the league's chain.

And I'd like him back in league but he fucked that up. It's a poor example of the league acting against him. Anyone thinking this wouldn't be a media distraction is just being silly. I think this thread is already proof of that.

Last edited:

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Yes. It also shows how all the GMs did. I'm held to a higher standard I guess.
That's an odd stance to take, unless it's to further show that you are unable to validate your opinion on Kaep as a QB

alswank87

Liked Posts:
We are rebuilding. We should sign a crappy QB like Kaepernick to start. He should help us get a much better draft pick. We will get the benefit of watching him get crushed behind our porous offensive line and it will help protect fields until we can get a good oline out there. This is a great idea. He might even get the mccaskeys to sell the franchise after calling them racist when they cut him. It’s brilliant.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Wouldn't signing a BLM/Marxist propagandist garner the Bears a compensatory pick or two?

Pretty sure that's how the new NFL equity system works.

If so, sign him up!
KYS now please k,thx

Also, great thread OP. Keep up the good work. You're triggering the fascist racist snowflakes like the POS I quoted so fine job.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
KYS now please k,thx

Also, great thread OP. Keep up the good work. You're triggering the fascist racist snowflakes like the POS I quoted so fine job.
And the real racists like yourself who just want a skin color no matter how bad it would be for the team.