Snell > Rose

casinnova

Liked Posts:
Bulls lose to Cavs. They made a nice comeback mainly due to Snell and his ridiculous efficiency in all aspects of his game. Everyone else acted like bums as usual.

Taj and Snell are legit. Everyone else looks like shit, including rose. Rose can jump twice on 1 foot, through 2 defenders, twisting, and do a 180 reverse layup, but he can't hit a jump shot. He should have played last years playoffs... and I bet he would not have re-injured anything so quickly. Oh well, I should thank the bulls for adding one less thing to waste my time watching on TV.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
This is why we can't have nice things.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Make it stop.

Its not going to stop on this forum...

If you will blame the Vice President of Operations for the star player's knee injury (I guess with that dumb reasoning, you can blame Paxson for both), why wouldn't this also pass for sound judgment?

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Bulls lose to Cavs. They made a nice comeback mainly due to Snell and his ridiculous efficiency in all aspects of his game. Everyone else acted like bums as usual.

Taj and Snell are legit. Everyone else looks like shit, including rose. Rose can jump twice on 1 foot, through 2 defenders, twisting, and do a 180 reverse layup, but he can't hit a jump shot. He should have played last years playoffs... and I bet he would not have re-injured anything so quickly. Oh well, I should thank the bulls for adding one less thing to waste my time watching on TV.

I thought Rose looked very dapper in his suit. :shrug:

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
Yeah players in the game are better than the ones at home, Mike James outpaces Rose if DRose is home doing rehab.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Its not going to stop on this forum...

If you will blame the Vice President of Operations for the star player's knee injury (I guess with that dumb reasoning, you can blame Paxson for both), why wouldn't this also pass for sound judgment?

In your perfect world, John Paxson and Gar Foreman's vision should remain in place for another 10 years.
They are great at bringing stars here.
Because PaxGar are perfect in your eyes, as nothing that has been wrong with the Bulls can EVER be blamed on the perfect Paxsonator....Because the front office has nothing to do with the kind of ROSTER that's put on the floor.....yeah, okay, sure, wuteva you say man...
:oprah:
You act like John Paxson is Red Auerbach. LoL

I'll tell you what Hue, give me the name of just 1 star player that Pax has been able to bring to the Bulls the last 11 years..
JUST 1......
And please, for the love of God, don't tell me Ben Wallace, and also Derrick Rose don't count......

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR ANSWER.
:obama:

Last edited:

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
I fucking hate homers, man. And this forum is full of them. Reminds me of the ESPN Bulls board before they shut it down.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Why do whiny people use that to cop out of a logical discussion? Just call people homers if they disagree? LMAO.

For a site named after CHICAGO for local fans, I'm always surprised at how few homers we do have. What exactly do you expect to be the demographic? League-wide fans?
:roll:

crybaby-12.jpg

"Why doesn't GarPax spend billions for my favorite players?"

Every damn post. It gets old.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Why do whiny people use that to cop out of a logical discussion? Just call people homers if they disagree? LMAO.

For a site named after CHICAGO for local fans, I'm always surprised at how few homers we do have. What exactly do you expect to be the demographic? League-wide fans?
:roll:

crybaby-12.jpg

"Why doesn't GarPax spend billions for my favorite players?"

Every damn post. It gets old.

The only thing getting old is Paxson's vision, ideas, plan, execution and results.

Last edited:

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Cool.

kroll-show-sneak.jpg

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
In your perfect world, John Paxson and Gar Foreman's vision should remain in place for another 10 years.
They are great at bringing stars here.
Because PaxGar are perfect in your eyes, as nothing that has been wrong with the Bulls can EVER be blamed on the perfect Paxsonator....Because the front office has nothing to do with the kind of ROSTER that's put on the floor.....yeah, okay, sure, wuteva you say man...
:oprah:
You act like John Paxson is Red Auerbach. LoL

I'll tell you what Hue, give me the name of just 1 star player that Pax has been able to bring to the Bulls the last 11 years..
JUST 1......
And please, for the love of God, don't tell me Ben Wallace, and also Derrick Rose don't count......

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR ANSWER.
:obama:

I never stated that Paxson was Red Auerbach....where the hell did you get that from? By the way. Red didn't acquire a lot of star players through FA either...he drafted them. Talking to you is like talking to a 5th grader. Paxson doesn't bring stars....so its his fault that Rose's knees are jacked up? What kind of dumb ass reasoning is that? So the only reason Jordan never got a torn ACL, was because he had Pippen? Dumb shit. But when has the Chicago Bulls EVER been any good at acquiring star players? Dennis Rodman? They got him via trade, but wasn't Rodman a team cancer? Locker room lawyer? Wasn't he high maintenance? He was also recruited. Michael Jordan was heavy into recruiting. Did things like take Jayson Williams out to dinner. Jordan can openly court Williams, guaranteeing him rings...but Rose can't call Lebron? His prerogative, but facts are facts.

Ben Wallace is probably the biggest free agent acquisition in team history, four straight all star games, all league NBA player, 4x DPOY (had just won another one the year before coming to Chicago), future hall of fame player. They did the same thing with Wallace that they did with Kobe, Lebron, Wade, and others.

And for someone who all of a sudden clamors for star players...what players do you talk about constantly??? I won't bring them up, but they ain't stars. When names like Lebron, Carmelo or Dwight Howard are brought up...people on this forum don't want them, they'd rather keep the players on the roster. Why did you exclude Ben Wallace? Because he was a bust? Detroit did to Chicago with Wallace what Chicago did to Detroit with another Ben a few years later...sit back and let them overpay for him. You are entitled to your own opinions, you are not entitled to your own facts. Paxson has been ineffective in garnering free agents...so have previous GMs before him, including possible future HOF GM Jerry Krause. It is what it is.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
I never stated that Paxson was Red Auerbach....where the hell did you get that from? By the way. Red didn't acquire a lot of star players through FA either...he drafted them. Talking to you is like talking to a 5th grader. Paxson doesn't bring stars....so its his fault that Rose's knees are jacked up? What kind of dumb ass reasoning is that? So the only reason Jordan never got a torn ACL, was because he had Pippen? Dumb shit. But when has the Chicago Bulls EVER been any good at acquiring star players? Dennis Rodman? They got him via trade, but wasn't Rodman a team cancer? Locker room lawyer? Wasn't he high maintenance? He was also recruited. Michael Jordan was heavy into recruiting. Did things like take Jayson Williams out to dinner. Jordan can openly court Williams, guaranteeing him rings...but Rose can't call Lebron? His prerogative, but facts are facts.

Ben Wallace is probably the biggest free agent acquisition in team history, four straight all star games, all league NBA player, 4x DPOY (had just won another one the year before coming to Chicago), future hall of fame player. They did the same thing with Wallace that they did with Kobe, Lebron, Wade, and others.

And for someone who all of a sudden clamors for star players...what players do you talk about constantly??? I won't bring them up, but they ain't stars. When names like Lebron, Carmelo or Dwight Howard are brought up...people on this forum don't want them, they'd rather keep the players on the roster. Why did you exclude Ben Wallace? Because he was a bust? Detroit did to Chicago with Wallace what Chicago did to Detroit with another Ben a few years later...sit back and let them overpay for him. You are entitled to your own opinions, you are not entitled to your own facts. Paxson has been ineffective in garnering free agents...so have previous GMs before him, including possible future HOF GM Jerry Krause. It is what it is.

WTF? What does Red Auerbach have to do with any of this. Just... wow.

You might wanna get a CAT Scan done on that noggin of yours, you might have a wee touch of brain damage.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
WTF? What does Red Auerbach have to do with any of this. Just... wow.

You might wanna get a CAT Scan done on that noggin of yours, you might have a wee touch of brain damage.

SP94's post clearly states a mention at Red Auerbach. Calm down.