SNF IGT Week 16: Chicago Bears (8-6) @ Philadelphia Eagles (8-6) 7:30PM CDT NBC

Who wins?

• Total voters

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Ha! The Eagles think they can run clock by running the ball. But they'll score on two plays, and we get the ball back. So there!!

ChicagoBornCalifLiving

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I guess the Cutler haters will put all the blame on him, the Cutler lovers will deflect the blame to the D and Special Teams and the majority of the fans will be smart enough to realize this was a complete team loss from the coaching staff on down. I want to see if we throw in the towel or keep battling. It sucks to get your ass handed to you on National TV with the NFC NorthTitle on the line but at least the Bears live to fight another day and still control their own destiny. Everyone have a Merry Christmas and I am sure the board insanity will be in full swing once the game ends.

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well its pretty clear the holding is the reason they are doing so well on the Eagles line. It would be nice if the refs paid even a second of their attention to the O-line of the Eagles.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No. Plenty of people see post after post after post about Cutler while none of those same critics say a thing about Forte who has been awful. or the O Line, which has been awful. or Marshall, who is afraid to catch a ball.

Nope, no one disputes those guys have been awful which is why there is no debate. The only debate is when people say Cutler has been awful, all the Cutler fan boys have to try and blame other people. Everyone has been bad on offense. Where are all these posts defending the D, STs, Forte, the OL, or the WRs? I sure has hell don't see any. I see plenty of posts trying to find ways to blame everyone but Cutler.

Here is how the NFL works. When an O looks like complete and utter shit, the franchise QB will take the heat. Why? Because he's the franchise fucking QB. That's the life of a supposedly franchise QB.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Whole team plays awful.... Blame Cutler.

Racoon rips open garbage bags.... Fuck you Cutler, srsly bro fucking die.

Rogue Soviet satellite crashes into your house.... Godamnit Cutler, this shit never went down with McCown starting

Pizza Delivery Late.... Cutler
Shoes not in your size at Kohls.... Cutler Again

Planet across the solar system with no life experiences a meteor shower.... Oh you know it was fucking Cutler

Asteroid about to obliterate Earth.... last thought in head.... "FUCK.... YOU.... CUTLER!!!!!!"

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Stop with the defensive injuries nonsense. The defense is just horrible

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
We can't even hold them to five yards when we know its going to be a run play.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Isn't it also odd that when everyone on O seems to be at their worst there's a certain someone playing QB?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
This is what kills me...the Eagles are already at a point in the game when they are running every play to milk the clock...AND THE BEARS D STILL CAN'T STOP THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

msadows

Liked Posts:
Whats sad is you know they are going to run, and we are giving up 10+ every carry. but lance briggs is gonna fix it all bros