SNF IGT Week 16: Chicago Bears (8-6) @ Philadelphia Eagles (8-6) 7:30PM CDT NBC

Who wins?

• Total voters

edvedder10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whole team plays awful.... Blame Cutler.

Racoon rips open garbage bags.... Fuck you Cutler, srsly bro fucking die.

Rogue Soviet satellite crashes into your house.... Godamnit Cutler, this shit never went down with McCown starting

Pizza Delivery Late.... Cutler
Shoes not in your size at Kohls.... Cutler Again

Planet across the solar system with no life experiences a meteor shower.... Oh you know it was fucking Cutler

Asteroid about to obliterate Earth.... last thought in head.... "FUCK.... YOU.... CUTLER!!!!!!"

No no no. The entire team looked like shit tonight

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How can we come from behind when defense gives up 15yard running plays nearly everytime!!!

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2

TL1961

Liked Posts:
My daughter has asked if you can play college football without playing in high school, and whether you can play pro without playing in college.

I believe I am looking at a D with players who have never before seen a football.

big nerms

Liked Posts:
Only 30 points to go. That looks doable.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The whole defense is so bad! Not one player...all of them.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Philly could run the ball with their 3rd string TE up the middle, with no FB.... and still get 8-10 ypc...

sarcastik

Liked Posts:
Here's how you score over 50 points on the Bears.

Run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run again, run some more, run, run, run, run, run, run, run.......run, run, run, run, run, run, run......run, run, run, run, run.....run

TillerNOS

Liked Posts:
They aren't going to call shit on the eagles oline...fuck this bullshit tear their fucking knees out.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It is everyone's fault. I can't say there is one player on this team that came prepared to play tonight. There are people attempting to lay the blame solely on Cutler and it is not. Did the team just forget they had a game tonight?

Well of course, it is everyone's fault. The point lost on Cutler fanboys is the franchise QB always takes more heat than others so there is little reason to bitch about it. If Cutler wants to accept the league minimum like McCown then fine. The expectations will probably be less. When he wants 20 million a year then yes he will take shit even when this is a total collective team failure. And to that I say, tough shit, that is the price you pay for wanting to be paid like a franchise QB.

If you don't want that heat then be a long snapper like Patrick Manelly.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Yeah and a lost is a lost dumbass. Losing by 3 or 40 does not matter you stupid shit.

To you, maybe... I like for my team to play better and actually have a shit at wining the game.

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
Isn't it also odd that when everyone on O seems to be at their worst there's a certain someone playing QB?

Isn't it also odd that a certain idiot criticizes a certain quarterback when its the entire team that is crapping the bed?

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Philly could run the ball with their 3rd string TE up the middle, with no FB.... and still get 8-10 ypc...

Nick "slow ass" foles could run for 10 yards per carry