SNF IGT Week 16: Chicago Bears (8-6) @ Philadelphia Eagles (8-6) 7:30PM CDT NBC

Who wins?

• Total voters

TL1961

Liked Posts:
OK...we need to win next week and root for Dallas.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I want to blame Tucker, but it's not that simple. The defensive personnel is not there.

Lol, how long are people going to continue to use this excuse? The three areas the Bears struggle mightily in are reflective upon coaching: Tackling, Angles, and Gap Discipline. He deserves a ton of blame.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I want to blame Tucker, but it's not that simple. The defensive personnel is not there.

If you can't perform with what you're given, then you're not the right man for the job.

You can't have that excuse, he knew what he was getting into, if he can't make them okay better than last, he should be fired!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yes, we all know that.

But on this forum, the franchise QB takes the blame when it's the D that looks like shit.

And if the D gives up 40 and he leads the offense to 38, he is "padding stats".

Everyone is awful tonight. Everyone.

Forte is playing the worst game I have ever seen him play. NOBODY mentioned him.

Marshall is positively pathetic with the alligator arms and the drops tonight. NOBODY mentioned him.

When a company goes bankrupt, it may be the fault of the factory workers making a shitty product as well as management but the management still takes the most heat.

We all know everyone was shit. The people who want to focus on Forte sucking have a right to focus on Forte sucking the people who want to focus on Cutler sucking have a right to focus on Cutler. No one need to list every single player every time so that Cutler fans don't get emo about it.

Nick80

While we all shout about the O and the D can we all make sure we give special teams a tip of the hat too? I mean when you spot the Eagles 14 points it' going to be up hill from there.

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
Bostic has only regressed since day one he is horrible I'm trying to think if we even have three defenders that would even start on another team

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
While we all shout about the O and the D can we all make sure we give special teams a tip of the hat too? I mean when you spot the Eagles 14 points it' going to be up hill from there.

Hester is terrible. But even if they were good, the way the O and D performed, it wouldn't have mattered.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This is easily the worst margin of defeat I've ever seen the Bears be beat by. Also the 54 points they surrendered has to be the most since the 97 game against the Lions where they gave up 55 as Barry Sanders ran all over them.

Nick80

Hester is terrible. But even if they were good, the way the O and D performed, it wouldn't have mattered.

They don't get a pass, it's simple as that, even the free kick after the safety was fucking weak. It's one of the three phases and has been shit, fullstop.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Yes lets hand the ball off. Knuckleheads!

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2

It's comments like this that make it apparent some people don't understand football at all. You think they should be throwing because it gives them a better chance to win?