SNF IGT Week 16: Chicago Bears (8-6) @ Philadelphia Eagles (8-6) 7:30PM CDT NBC

Who wins?

• Total voters

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
When a company goes bankrupt, it may be the fault of the factory workers making a shitty product as well as management but the management still takes the most heat.

We all know everyone was shit. The people who want to focus on Forte sucking have a right to focus on Forte sucking the people who want to focus on Cutler sucking have a right to focus on Cutler. No one need to list every single player every time so that Cutler fans don't get emo about it.

I can agree with this. It is the whole teams fault, but I just wish some could be more objective about it. Cutler shit the bed, Forte shit the bed, the offensive line shit the bed, the defense shit the bed, Hester shit the bed. There isn't anyone that is blameless here tonight for this loss.

bearbeav

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"same shit every game".....second in the league in points. Best 4th QB in the league. Yeah, I;m sick of that.

Ok, you ask every GM who you want in the 4th qt of a must have game and Curlers name isn't even considered. I'm not on either side buy come on

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
They don't get a pass, it's simple as that, even the free kick after the safety was fucking weak. It's one of the three phases and has been shit, fullstop.

You're worrying about a broken wrist in the middle of a heart attack.

Liked Posts:
You are paying millions to players to be on your team, if they can't come in and play who's fault is that, emery needs to get rid of tucker and fucking bring in a high school gym teacher to teach fundamentals, wtf this is rediculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I am not sure how much of it is this Joe Decamillis dude, but the special teams got a whole lot worse in one year without Toub.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
They don't get a pass, it's simple as that, even the free kick after the safety was fucking weak. It's one of the three phases and has been shit, fullstop.

The defense was terrible obviously but th terrible Podlesh punt and Hester fumble set th Bears up for a 14-0 deficit

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
You are paying millions to players to be on your team, if they can't come in and play who's fault is that, emery needs to get rid of tucker and fucking bring in a high school gym teacher to teach fundamentals, wtf this is rediculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again, I'm not sure how much personnel is the problem. There are an assload of bad players on that D.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Tucker has to be gone tomorrow. Emery needs to make a statement

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
At this point, if the Bears accidentally win next week, they should decline to go to the playoffs to save everyone the embarrassment.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Ok, you ask every GM who you want in the 4th qt of a must have game and Curlers name isn't even considered. I'm not on either side buy come on

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Whoa! So if he's not FIRST choice in the entire NFL he is shit?

Then there are 31 shit QBs

What a stupid comment!

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
At this point, if the Bears accidentally win next week, they should decline to go to the playoffs to save everyone the embarrassment.

They should play in the Chick-Fil-A bowl.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Tucker has to be gone tomorrow. Emery needs to make a statement

What statement would that be? That we will scapegoat the DC despite the failures on D being everyone's fault?