Snippet, on Justin Fields time on the sideline.

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Hmm, interesting. Thank you for sharing.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Bad coach but I wouldnt read into this. Without hearing him say it, I would just presume that he is trying to give a diplomatic "nothing" answer.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:

RandomGuy

Liked Posts:
Give this guy confidence, support, and a good system with an OC who can adjust to in - game adjustments from the DC and I still think he can be a top QB in the NFL.
Bears just suck at anything offensively unless it'd running thr ball.
They don't need a new QB IMO, they just need a new outlook on the game and hire people who can make the best of personnel in the modern NFL

RandomGuy

Liked Posts:
My point is I think they'll destroy anyone they bring in just like they destroyed everyone before them.
It may be time to move on from all sides but if nothing changes in the way the top brass manages their hires then nothing will change in deficiencies on the field.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Someone stop Fields from predicting Getsy's plays.

To be fair Fields plays the plays, he should be able to predict. It doesn't seem to be as bad as the offensive genius' run run pass. Or else I've just become numb to it.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I posted a link to this yesterday. More a compliment to Fields than anything else and a reminder to posters that simply laughed this off. You can be the better player and still see things that will help your game.

The dude always has the right mindset. Work hard. Learn more. Stay positive. Keep your head down and grind. The effort has never been a question.

I think there’s absolutely a chance to learn some things from the sidelines. Excited to see him this week.