Snippet, on Justin Fields time on the sideline.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Goal post? I mean what do you want? Statistical benchmarks?

You can throw for 300 yards and still play a shit game if you’re turning the ball over left and right.

And I’ve never said the bolded so not sure why you bring it up?

How many times do I have to say the best situation is for Fields to prove he’s the guy? I WANT him to play lights out these next 7 games.
Baba, calm the fuck down. I may give you shit but I don’t consider you these extreme like a few of these loud clowns. Just wanted your opinion. I’ve made mine known, Fields can be a beast, break all kind of records and etc but I think we need to trade him and fire everyone

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
For me the interesting part is he referred to Getsy as “Luke” and not Coach Getsy.

Is referring to coaches by their first name common nowadays? I barely ever listen to press conferences.

If that's how they address each other, who are we to tell them otherwise?

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I for 1 am absolutely SHOOK that fields comments were about the weird play calls and not about how much he learned from bagent and the quick passing game.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
For fuck’s sake. I’ve never seen a backup QB live rent free in so many poster’s heads.
Remember when the bears fans called for orton to be the starter? Or when they wanted Mccown to start over cutler? Or when trubisky was sucking we hoped foles would be the starter? For fucks sake people actually were hoping chase daniels would start. Chase daniels.

This has nothing to do with bagent. It’s everything to do with moronic bears fans pining for a back up qb to come in and miraculously show the starting qb how it’s done year, after year, after year, after year.

Edit: don’t forget people clamoring for Trevor semen last year as well

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
Remember when the bears fans called for orton to be the starter? Or when they wanted Mccown to start over cutler? Or when trubisky was sucking we hoped foles would be the starter? For fucks sake people actually were hoping chase daniels would start. Chase daniels.

This has nothing to do with bagent. It’s everything to do with moronic bears fans pining for a back up qb to come in and miraculously show the starting qb how it’s done year, after year, after year, after year.

Seems to be par for the course huh?!? What's the old saying again "if you don't learn from your history, you are doomed to repeat it."

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
You thought kyle orton was our future. You may want to sit down

Is that the Kyle Orton who threw almost 3K yds with the Bears when he was given a chance or the Kyle Orton who threw almost 4K yds with Denver when he was given a chance?

Grossman's best ever on any team was 3.1K and usually MUCH less. I was right. Orton was the better QB.
You might want to bother yourself to check stats before you open your mouth and prove how dumb you are next time. Their totals are 18K vs 10k yds.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Is that the Kyle Orton who threw almost 3K yds with the Bears when he was given a chance or the Kyle Orton who threw almost 4K yds with Denver when he was given a chance?

Grossman's best ever on any team was 3.1K and usually MUCH less. I was right. Orton was the better QB.
You might want to bother yourself to check stats before you open your mouth and prove how dumb you are next time. Their totals are 18K vs 10k yds.
You might want to check whether he became the future of the bears

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
You might want to check whether he became the future of the bears

Like I said. Trolling by ridiculous claims.

I don't recall ever saying Orton was the future. In '05 he gave me hope the Bears were going to actually start trying to win again.
Why I have continued to watch since '05 I have no idea because it's obvious this organization does not want to win.

My thing with Orton was he was the better QB over Grossman and both's history after the Bears proves I was right and you're an idiot.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Give this guy confidence, support, and a good system with an OC who can adjust to in - game adjustments from the DC and I still think he can be a top QB in the NFL.
Bears just suck at anything offensively unless it'd running thr ball.
They don't need a new QB IMO, they just need a new outlook on the game and hire people who can make the best of personnel in the modern NFL
I would normally agree with your point, but thanks to Carolina's owner giving in to his hubris and ego, the Bears have a chance to draft a supposed generational player at JF's position. Knowing how this works, Justin will ball out for another organization and Caleb or Maye will produce the same result we've seen from Bears QB's thanks to such terrific team construction and building from front office management and development from such innovative coaching staffs.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:

Do you think it might be because this team never once had a real QB? Maybe if they figure that out, someday the fans won't be asking for the backup. Until then, keep bringing in the next guy.