So does this mean Mack is 100% part of the Wilson trade?

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Only problem I have with this premise is that it requires Pace to be slick and crafty, something he’s not known to be.

It's CCS.

Every move Pace makes is either 4D chess

or he got #fleeced

No middle ground is ever considered long.

ONLY position not allowed is to ever suggest that Pace sleeps. That is heresy to both sides and subject to CCS crucifixion. To my knowledge, no one has ever made such a daring claim anywhere here.

See the source image

Last edited:

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
OP has an interesting take.....something an insightful GM might look into. People call Pace a lot of things.....I don't remember anyone refering to him as insightful.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Who said anything about posting?

That is what he is doing, dummy: posting.

You can post by starting a thread or post by replying to a thread.

Not all posting is starting a new thread but all starts to a new thread is posting.

Hope my post helped.

Image result for genius

Liked Posts:
That is what he is doing, dummy: posting.

You can post by starting a thread or post by replying to a thread.

Not all posting is starting a new thread but all starts to a new thread is posting.

Hope my post helped.

Image result for genius
So you acknowledge that my point (as stated) was not his post, but rather the fact a new thread was created for it.

He could post on one of the infinitely similar threads already available.

It really isn’t that hard to understand now is it? So what are you arguing about?

Now I can’t imagine you didn’t understand the point from the start, so I’ll assume for your sake you’re just being a pretentious idiot and not a legit Special person with your (lack of) logic.

Last edited:

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So you acknowledge that my point (as stated) was not his post, but rather the fact a new thread was created for it.

It really isn’t that hard to understand now is it? Now I can’t imagine you didn’t understand the point from the start, so I’ll assume for your sake you’re just being a pretentious idiot and not a legit Special person with your (lack of) logic.

So you admit you are referring to his posting and you DO have issue with how HE posts as it is not how YOU want him to post!!!

:hitler:

Liked Posts:
So you admit you are referring to his posting and you DO have issue with how HE posts as it is not how YOU want him to post!!!

Never once referred to his posting, only the fact he started a new thread to do so, which isn’t necessary.

Do you really not get it or are you really Special person?

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Never once referred to his posting, only the fact he started a new thread to do so, which isn’t necessary.

Do you really not get it or are you really Special person?

Starting a new thread is posting, dumbass.

And he is not POSTING like YOU want him to post!!

I know you want to try and deflect from the point by acting like the meaning of "posting" vs "starting a thread" matters more than your fascist stance ABOUT HOW HE ACTS HERE ON HIS OWN CCS ACCOUNT

but you cannot deny this is what you are doing

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Funny how a completely different perspective is so abhorrent. I don't think it is likely, but I thought message boards were kinda for exercises in thought.

I guess only if the thought matches the groupthink.

Threads and posts on a message board are judged on their merits.

Liked Posts:
Starting a new thread is posting, dumbass.

And he is not POSTING like YOU want him to post!!

I know you want to try and deflect from the point by acting like the meaning of "posting" vs "starting a thread" matters more than your fascist stance ABOUT HOW HE ACTS HERE ON HIS OWN CCS ACCOUNT

but you cannot deny this is what you are doing

Lol nope, it really does appear you are Special person.

Yes there’s is a big difference, and it’s very important to distinguish because they are two different actions.

Keep up with me now.

You see, if everyone decided to start a new thread for every post they wanted to make on the same topic, this board would be spammed so hard it’d make your scrambled brain look more organized than Ms Kondo’s walking closet.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lol nope, it really does appear you are Special person.

Yes there’s is a big difference, and it’s very important to distinguish because they are two different actions.

Keep up with me now.

You see, if everyone decided to start a new thread for every post they wanted to make on the same topic, this board would be spammed so hard it’d make your scrambled brain look more organized than Ms Kondo’s walking closet.

@iueyedoc does not post how YOU want him to post!

And you want ME to play your semantics game about it!!

Liked Posts:
I sincerely and highly doubted you yawned.

Pics or it didn't happen. Do it! Post like I want you to!

Ironically of course is the fact this thread devolved like this right off the bat, which is just another example why creating another thread was unnecessary.

Congratulations you played yourself sucka.

And while you get sensitive about me suggesting HOW he posts (as in the method), you get pissy about WHAT I post. Who’s the real DICKtator? Lmao

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ironically of course is the fact this thread devolved like this right off the bat, which is just another example why creating another thread was unnecessary.

Congratulations you played yourself sucka.

And while you get sensitive about me suggesting HOW he posts (as in the method), you get pissy about WHAT I post. Who’s the real DICKtator? Lmao

I get pissy about fascism but NICE deflection and twisting. Are you in journalism? You have a knack, no joke. That was so subtly bullshit and appeared logical on its face, if you aren't in political media, you may have missed your calling.

Liked Posts:
I get pissy about fascism but NICE deflection and twisting. Are you in journalism? You have a knack, no joke. That was so subtly bullshit and appeared logical on its face, if you aren't in political media, you may have missed your calling.
You sound like a typical liberal. Get mad the moment logic is presented, label it as something bad (fascism, racism, elitism, etc) and cry to the sky about it.

Don’t let logic, truth, reality hurt your feelings, embrace it, don’t fight it. You’ll be a better person for it in the long run.

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
Not so sure ..........as would the Bears restructure a contract for someone that they will soon be shipping out the door?!

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
Wouldn’t this be throwing away money by being on the hook for his bonus for years? My feeling is this kind of restructuring would normally mean the player is staying rather than going.

Visionman

Liked Posts:

It really isn’t that hard to understand now is it? So what are you arguing about?

Now I can’t imagine you didn’t understand the point from the start, so I’ll assume for your sake you’re just being a pretentious idiot and not a legit Special person with your (lack of) logic.
I’d rather he post a new thread, and then you (and others) not chime in constantly and muddy it up so we can actually continue talking about the actual topic? Thanks.