Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Try watching the entire play. Meaning, look at how Fields went through his read and made the correct read. Look at how on certain plays he manipulated the defender, by making the defender turn his hips the wrong way or looking him off the intended receiver. So many correct decisions. The accuracy. BTW: Mitch had 6 td's in that game.
The way he ran the O was much more impressive to me that the results. Only one game but we are definitely seeing him progress.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
@Mighty Joe Young .
For contrast, these were my views on Fields before the draft.
I was going to let it go but saw your request to check your thoughts on Fields and took a lookout of curiosity. Seeing how inverse the content was, I couldn't let your bullshit slide. You are so full of it.

I also started a thread before the draft that stated Fields should be the 2nd pick. Basically 1B. Just to be clear, no one had more enthusiasm for Fields to be a Bear than me but I understand the difference between expectation and actually evaluating play.

I couldn't believe that you're now taking that stance after having only negative things to say about Fields before the draft. You disingenuous :poop:. No wonder the board takes the piss out of you.

Talk about cherry picking.

Yes, I didn't know how to feel about the pick when it was made

You conveniently IGNORED all my posts once he actually started playing real games.

Why is that?

"You couldn't let it slide?"

Bullshit. How many hours and posts did you skip to find that one nugget, just to try to win an internet pissing contest?

You're a loser. ?

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

You conveniently IGNORED all my posts once he actually started playing real games.

Why is that?

Bullshit. How many hours and posts did you skip to find that one nugget, just to try to win an internet pissing contest?

You're a loser. ?
You might have the least awareness of anyone on ccs. Being the complete sack of shit you are, I'd think you'd be better at identifying losers.

You asked him for receipts and he brought them and of course you change the story. Shockingly, you judged fields pre-draft while saying you'd never watched him

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bearly - not going to waste my life like you - quick 5 minute search on my and FIELDS as the subject.

December 2021
I agree - I almost feel like because Fields is built different compared to any previous prospect the Bears have ever had in any of our lifetimes, he's a great litmus test this year to see who here REALLY knows football, and who here really doesn't.

That's not to say the kid is going off to the Hall of Fame or anything like that - NONE of us have seen what that looks like up close early. But he's going to be good at a bare minimum, given adequate coaching and fixing up the O line.

I mean - the accuracy is there when he isn't running for his life. Sure there are things he still needs to work on, but Jesus, he's a ROOKIEE. And he is playing in a crap offense so broken that people like Sage Rosenfels, who played QB in the league, has been pointing it out since 2018. Its so busted, they use 32 different personnel packages when most NFL offenses use 8-12, costing time outs and at this point, confusing quantity for quality.

There is so much bullshit that Fields has to deal with, and he has to put up with such horrible coaching.

October 2021

Here's the thing. When he is on the move and a receiver gets open, Fields is very accurate. We've seen him "throw guys open" on a number of occasions. What that should tell anyone with a brain and a pulse is that the SKILLSET is there. We've seen him stay even-keeled and not disintegrate after the beatings he's taking. Tells you his MINDSET is there.

The rest of what we are seeing can be explained by a rookie doing what he is being told to do by a head coach and oc who both are terrible, while playing in a broken scheme that gets no one open, can't pass block anyone, and where the blockers don't even know their assignments half the time, and that ALL of this are the same things we saw with Mitch Trubisky, with Nick Foles, and with Andy Dalton, and they aren't "rookies who hold onto the ball too long" - so to chalk the rest to this seems to be willfully ignorant of that reality.

We won't be any closer to knowing what we have in Fields by the end of the season than we do now, and anyone who claims to know is a moron.

What we know right now are some really good traits, and an offense so bad that you can't tell what's on the bad scheme and what's on the rookie. Again, anyone claiming they know the difference is a meatball, mouthbreathing moron.

All we can hope for, is a new coach and GM in the offseason, and that Fields at least learned SOME things this season that will allow him to get a fast start in a competent offense under competent coaching next season.

So Bearly, hello from the past, you mouthbreathing moron. Sorry, LYING mouthbreathing moron. ;)

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Bearly - not going to waste my life like you - quick 5 minute search on my and FIELDS as the subject.

December 2021

October 2021

So Bearly, hello from the past, you mouthbreathing moron. Sorry, LYING mouthbreathing moron. ;)
You literally just wasted your life looking that stuff up mouth breathing kfc veined lying moron

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

December 2021

October 2021

Lol so from what you quoted and what @Bearly quoted, you completely changed how you judge a qb. When you thought fields sucked (even though you hadn't seen him) you didn't judge qbs based on physical tools. But based off these posts all the positives are completely physical tools. At least you are consistently inconsistent

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
OK. Lets take a look. Scan down for my takes before the draft and a synopsis.
Holy this, this is incredible. TYSM for this beautiful piece of research.
I couldn't believe how disingenuously righteous he's been. Is it stuff like this that had him gone for a while?
I thought his twitter feed was so, err, unbelievable that it had to be a gag account. Now I know Bernstein was right.
This is the MJY we all know too well. Just a complete fraud of a poster. I would lifetime IP ban him. All he's good for is regurgitating DBB and Lester whatever his name is opinions and posing them as his own. He's always commenting on players, position groups and teams he's never watched. I have no idea why anyone feels the need to constantly and obnoxiously comment on things they dont even care to watch or understand. There is a reason why the boards biggest frauds and jerks all ban together. MJY, Dong, Vision. Cut from the same fraud cloth.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

December 2021

October 2021

Just log off

fraud

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lol so from what you quoted and what @Bearly quoted, you completely changed how you judge a qb. When you thought fields sucked (even though you hadn't seen him) you didn't judge qbs based on physical tools. But based off these posts all the positives are completely physical tools. At least you are consistently inconsistent
It's the difference of MJY's opinion before and after he was a Bear and has nothing to do with knowing anything about a player.

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Let's not crown him just yet but I haven't seen qb play like this in a preseason game from a Bears qb for as long as I remember

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's the difference of MJY's opinion before and after he was a Bear and has nothing to do with know anything about a player.

Whatever you need to tell yourself in order to sleep at night.

Funny thing though - an intelligent person can see from just the 2 posts I quoted that my opinion of Fields actually evolved the more I saw him play and had nothing to do with him joining the team - especially since I am someone who wants to actually SEE something first before I make grand pronouncements. Its called an evolving opinion.

I wasn't particularly homerific in that September post, but by that December post, I had seen enough to know that at a bare minimum, we have a GOOD quarterback, something Chicago hasn't actually seen in my lifetime (no, I would not consider Cutler or McMahon as good, but average, and I consider good a cut above that).

What's hilarious is all the excuses you are making to salve your ego.

Just man up and take the loss, Bearly.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Why is that?

You're a loser. ?
It was all your Fields posts before the draft. About 10 minutes. It was fascinating so found it worth the effort. Search you and Fields and start at the beginning which was the subject about "always knowing". Takes a few seconds to get there.

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It was all your Fields posts before the draft. About 10 minutes. It was fascinating so found it worth the effort. Search you and Fields and start at the beginning which was the subject about "always knowing". Takes a few seconds to get there.

Grasping at straws and strawmen Bearly. Desperate of you....

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

December 2021

October 2021

big-trouble-in-little-china-pop.gif

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm sure you haven't noticed but I do accept losses, gracefully. I just don't take them when I'm on the other side of the ledger. Don't burst a vessel.

Lol - Hardly. I'm finding your flailing amusing. But at this point its word-vomit and we both sound the same.

And no, I haven't noticed because you don't take losses - you act petulant like are are right now.

Enjoy the last word ;)

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Why is that?

You're a loser. ?
He didn't cherry pick, he got a full whole ass bushel of cherries lmao

:benny:

Last edited: