So there may be a lot of HC openings next year.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Imagine needing to source Ben Albright
Stolen Valor guy CC: @bamainatlanta @cameronkrazie86

and no it doesnt change my mind. Dump the loser and try again. The Bears are crazy attractive if Kevin Warren tells HCs to not worry about the 80 year old who still breasts feeds from a woman in a wheelchair.
@Anytime45 all over Ben Albright's social media....

we-do-a-little-trolling-troll.gif

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wait sorry back up. You said Rivera might get canned? I'm hearing he could be a dark horse for Bears OC if so. That could fix Fields so I'm now on board with this thread. 🤔
If they keep Flus:confused: I sure wouldn't mind him as DC and he may consider it if he can't land a HC gig, because Chicago.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If they keep Flus:confused: I sure wouldn't mind him as DC and he may consider it if he can't land a HC gig, because Chicago.

I didn’t realize he’s only 61. Dude has been coaching forever and thought he was much older.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
If we get the number 1 pick we are the top job for an offensive minded coach. We will have Caleb Williams, which buys the new coach time to groom the QB, and a ton of money. The Chargers have some talent but are a meh team overall playing behind the Chiefs. The Bills look like they are gonna be stuck going sideways.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If we get the number 1 pick we are the top job for an offensive minded coach. We will have Caleb Williams, which buys the new coach time to groom the QB, and a ton of money. The Chargers have some talent but are a meh team overall playing behind the Chiefs. The Bills look like they are gonna be stuck going sideways.

I’d say Chargers would be. You already have a proven QB there. Just one sheep’s opinion.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I really never thought much of it but the Bears job would actually be prime for molding/building a team. people shit on Poles but the team has a better foundation today than it had. it might take another draft or 2 to really get it up to speed. I mean it was literally in the same spot it was about 9 years ago which is fucked that the cycle keeps repeating like it does.

if they could find a way to beat the Packers or decisively win division games again that would be nice.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

Seems like the word is out on Ben Johnson too.
Of course. You think only bears fans knew about Ben Johnson? We don't exactly have the most intelligent fan base. Take @Mighty Joe Young for example who turns any news story into a conspiracy theory.

Also, I think 1/4 of the league coaching turnover is about average annually now, so its not really a huge # at 8.

I'd assume commanders, Panthers, bears, Raiders, chargers, titans, Patriots, and bills. Possibilities include Jets, Seahawks (Carroll retires), saints, bucs, and giants. Jets, giants and bucs I kind of think are lower probability.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I really never thought much of it but the Bears job would actually be prime for molding/building a team. people shit on Poles but the team has a better foundation today than it had. it might take another draft or 2 to really get it up to speed. I mean it was literally in the same spot it was about 9 years ago which is fucked that the cycle keeps repeating like it does.

if they could find a way to beat the Packers or decisively win division games again that would be nice.
FUCK

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Of course. You think only bears fans knew about Ben Johnson? We don't exactly have the most intelligent fan base. Take @Mighty Joe Young for example who turns any news story into a conspiracy theory.

Also, I think 1/4 of the league coaching turnover is about average annually now, so its not really a huge # at 8.

I'd assume commanders, Panthers, bears, Raiders, chargers, titans, Patriots, and bills. Possibilities include Jets, Seahawks (Carroll retires), saints, bucs, and giants. Jets, giants and bucs I kind of think are lower probability.

Yes.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
I’d say Chargers would be. You already have a proven QB there. Just one sheep’s opinion.
You have a proven QB with a coach who got bounced with said QB already. That's like if Flus gets fired and we keep Fields. The top offensive coach may not want to work with Fields if his coaching staff was fired once.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
The Bears job is going to be at the top of the list for most of these openings because of the #1 pick.

A rookie quarterback would give a coach more job security over going to the Chargers or Bills and being expected to win immediately.

Bust

Liked Posts:

They all coming back.

*Chemistry*

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I think most coaches are going to pick the established team with more talent all other things being equal. Buffalo has a much better chance of being a good team over the next few years than the Bears do. Winning is the number one thing that increases job security, and I'm guessing most coaches value that over most other things.

That said I think the Bears job will be the top few, as the capital they have to improve is huge.

Bust

Liked Posts:
NHL is starting to follow the NFL pattern with all the coach swaps. 16 of 32 teams have new coaches in just the last 2 years which is unheard of in hockey.

#woah