So we traded the #33 pick for Claypool?

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And don't forget, the elite WR1s wil be off the board in the 1st round of the NFL draft. You won't get JSN, Addison, Johnston and there may be more that got as well—Hyatt, Tillman, Flowers, Downs, etc. Last year SIX WRs went in the first round.

FatRabbit

Liked Posts:
He better get more pass protection and learn to pass from the pocket or he will be KO’d
Yes, he has next season time to show with some help and if that not work then Poles need move his ass out. Only worry is that next year draft there is not Fields type QB available so if Poles build already this year too much around Fields and Fields not THAT MAN then much harder things goes.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The 32nd pick for Claypool is not good value. Not sure why that makes some of you some angry. Hopefully he plays much better next year. But if you can't find a better player at pick 32 than Claypool you are not a good GM.

So if he has 800-1000 yards next year it is not good value?

I think the point is you guys are premature ejaculating dicks that just want to whine about everything.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Yes, he has next season time to show with some help and if that not work then Poles need move his ass out. Only worry is that next year draft there is not Fields type QB available so if Poles build already this year too much around Fields and Fields not THAT MAN then much harder things goes.
Is there an English translation button on CCS?

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The 32nd pick for Claypool is not good value. Not sure why that makes some of you some angry. Hopefully he plays much better next year. But if you can't find a better player at pick 32 than Claypool you are not a good GM.
Meh. Really smart football people miss picks higher than 32 all the time.

But continue crying about it

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Come back in a year and see what WRs go in this range and then compare it to Claypool.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
didnt like the trade when we made it. Steelers are a well run franchise and if they get rid of someone who is young you better believe they are FUKCED UP

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Crap shoot in second Round. Claypool will be playing for A new contract.

Attachments

• 0E263507-0A5E-460C-9C6D-1A6C49546BAF.png
    0E263507-0A5E-460C-9C6D-1A6C49546BAF.png
    629.9 KB · Views: 4

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Crap shoot in second Round. Claypool will be playing for A new contract.

I would be ecstatic if he balls out next season. I hope he does. I thought it was an overpay to begin with but I understood the reasoning of why they made the move. If it had been the Ravens pick instead of the Bears pick, I wouldn't be bitching at all. It's just the fact that it ended up being such a high 2nd round pick that sucks.

I hope it's a learning experience for Poles regardless. You can see how a couple moves (going defense 2x in 2nd rd) in the 2022 draft ended up playing a huge part in why they felt they had to overpay to get Claypool mid-season. Regardless, if they nail a trade down from #1, they can hopefully recoup that 2nd round pick as well as add some future impact pieces. Perhaps they accidentally land Marvin Harrison Jr. a year from now because of a pick acquired in the trade down(s). We'll see.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
I would be ecstatic if he balls out next season. I hope he does. I thought it was an overpay to begin with but I understood the reasoning of why they made the move. If it had been the Ravens pick instead of the Bears pick, I wouldn't be bitching at all. It's just the fact that it ended up being such a high 2nd round pick that sucks.

I hope it's a learning experience for Poles regardless. You can see how a couple moves (going defense 2x in 2nd rd) in the 2022 draft ended up playing a huge part in why they felt they had to overpay to get Claypool mid-season. Regardless, if they nail a trade down from #1, they can hopefully recoup that 2nd round pick as well as add some future impact pieces. Perhaps they accidentally land Marvin Harrison Jr. a year from now because of a pick acquired in the trade down(s). We'll see.
People are jackasses. HOw about we give the guy a fucking chance!!! This was a tank year on a terrible team he joined mid season with no offseason to build any type of chemistry with a young QB. The guy is big and hes talented.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not that that matters cuz now we're going to get a boatload of pics coming to us after we trade the number one pick! It's all good bro!