HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I find it difficult to be sold on Shurmur as having a Defense that is #1 at damn near everything makes his job at lot easier. Not saying he isn't legit just got my doubts about how much he could elevate the offense. Leaving it up to the professionals here.

The reason I am sold on Shurmur is because we have a top 10 defense already (and should still be good assuming we can manage to re-sign our cornerbacks) and he has been able to take a shit sandwich of QBs and make them productive. If he can't make something of Trubs then we might have some issues.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The reason I am sold on Shurmur is because we have a top 10 defense already (and should still be good assuming we can manage to re-sign our cornerbacks) and he has been able to take a shit sandwich of QBs and make them productive. If he can't make something of Trubs then we might have some issues.

Exactly this, why isn't he thought of as a QB guru?

ob1force

Liked Posts:
Who would be on Shurmur's staff? To me, that's the deciding factor.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I like Shurmur the most out of the schmucks on the list

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
http://www.1500espn.com/vikings-2/2...onnel-usage-center-vikings-offensive-success/

I also love this^^

I wish the Bears would use more multiple TE sets. With the athletes that play that position now, they are huge matchup nightmares.

Dude, you have no idea how fucking nuts it drives me to see that we had so many tight ends to start the season only to find out we were barely going to throw the ball to the TE at all. I thought for some stupid reason that it had signaled the usage of multiple tight end sets since wide receiver was a weakness going into the season EVEN WHEN Merided and Kevin "Chinadoll" White were still healthy.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
so are you a lions fan AND a bears fan?
I'm just a little confused...
Not being a dick, just trying to understand.

I give em shit every now and again but he genuinely seems to care for both franchises but definitely doesn't like people shit talking about the Lions.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
I guess Bears and Lions have to meet in the championship game for him to fully decide.
But kudos for a Lions fan to be on here and not troll.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I guess Bears and Lions have to meet in the championship game for him to fully decide.
But kudos for a Lions fan to be on here and not troll.

It doesn't particularly surprise me someone can be from out of state and grow up a fan of both franchises. Like I said, I give em shit every now and again but its all in good fun. He's alright in my book. Mostly a good sport that can take as much shit as he dishes out and still is willing to have a meaningful football conversation.

dillydilly.gif

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
It doesn't particularly surprise me someone can be from out of state and grow up a fan of both franchises. Like I said, I give em shit every now and again but its all in good fun. He's alright in my book. Mostly a good sport that can take as much shit as he dishes out and still is willing to have a meaningful football conversation.

dillydilly.gif

To Good Sportsmanship......Dilly, Dilly.