Some of the things POLES is doing appear to seem to me to be percievable as unprofessional in my opinion

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
I'm literally not bashing upon Poles because the verdict is out until after the draft but he is skating on thin ice with his underwhelming offseason so far this offseason in my opinion.
Would you fire him now and bring in Mike Singletary?

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't have the answer, but sometimes you want to give the impression you're looking in one direction when in fact you might be looking somewhere else entirely. That's how I would play it, anyway; but wtf do I know?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
OP has literally just made up a load of false claims to attempt to bash Poles ?

Poles hasn’t had a perfect start, that much is obvious but this thread is really reaching ?
Also how is it to you that claims are falsified when they are literally my own opinions which are truthfully valid because they are literally opinions not facts?

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Would you fire him now and bring in Mike Singletary?
Mike Singletary has literally less gm experience than Poles and Poles hasn't even had a chance to draft to prove me right or wrong yet so this is a conclusion I would literally not be jumping towards anytime soon or even ever because what does Singletary know about executive experience inside a NFL front office????

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
I know he didn't have great success as a coach, but he might be a perfect talent evaluator.
You never know. We've had worse, Phil Emery, who I was very wrong about, was awful. Mike just might be the guy.

Mike Singletary has literally less gm experience than Poles and Poles hasn't even had a chance to draft to prove me right or wrong yet so this is a conclusion I would literally not be jumping towards anytime soon or even ever because what does Singletary know about executive experience inside a NFL front office????
What have we got to lose at this stage though?

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
You never know. We've had worse, Phil Emery, who I was very wrong about, was awful. Mike just might be the guy.

What have we got to lose at this stage though?
I don't know whether or not this is trolling or not or just a suggestion that is seriously to be considered but I would wager .25 bitcoin with anyone that Mike Singletary will never be a gm for the Bears in his lifetime.

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
I don't know whether or not this is trolling or not or just a suggestion that is seriously to be considered but I would wager .25 bitcoin with anyone that Mike Singletary will never be a gm for the Bears in his lifetime.
This is an interesting wager.

We'll have to see. You make strong, solid points.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It's trolling.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
I don't troll, no idea how to.

You'll have to teach me some time.
So if it isn't a troll idea then how much bitcoin would you bet against me about Singletary never ever being a gm for the Bears and if not bitcoin I can accept other crypto inside my wallets if I already own it.

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
So if it isn't a troll idea then how much bitcoin would you bet against me about Singletary never ever being a gm for the Bears and if not bitcoin I can accept other crypto inside my wallets if I already own it.
Sounds really good for you man. But why gamble in bit coin when you could gamble with real money that you can spend right now rather than investing and having Elon steal it all.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Sounds really good for you man. But why gamble in bit coin when you could gamble with real money that you can spend right now rather than investing and having Elon steal it all.
Is this even a real actural post or are you trying to troll me?