Some of the things POLES is doing appear to seem to me to be percievable as unprofessional in my opinion

discplayer

Liked Posts:
I'm no drafting expert but nobody knows literally how the cookie will crumble on days one and two and as a lot of draft gurus say "speed literally kills" and if there's a run on fast wide recievers this guy will get picked up before Poles can hit the draft button to draft him I mean are you kidding me? He literally runs faster than Chris Olave go look it up!
Some gurus may be saying “speed kills” but none of them are saying “speed literally kills.”

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Some gurus may be saying “speed kills” but none of them are saying “speed literally kills.”
I don't know what your point is but you can literally go fly a kite off the end of a short pier if your reply towards my post has any hostile intentions behind it because I don't need that sort of toxicity inside my life space, understood?

Thank you.

discplayer

Liked Posts:
I don't know what your point is but you can literally go fly a kite off the end of a short pier if your reply towards my post has any hostile intentions behind it because I don't need that sort of toxicity inside my life space, understood?

Thank you.
My point is I and many on here wish you would use literally much less frequently. Your use of that word is often grammatically incorrect and annoying, too, with how maddeningly often it appears in your posts.

Oh, and is there a logical reason you spell the word actual as “actural?” Is that supposed to be clever, or something?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
My point is I and many on here wish you would use literally much less frequently. Your use of that word is often grammatically incorrect and annoying, too, with how maddeningly often it appears in your posts.

Oh, and is there a logical reason you spell the word actual as “actural?” Is that supposed to be clever, or something?
I think that you might be too critercal of others and that if you have hate inside of your heart it is doing yourselve more harm than the people you harm around you in your orbit and maybe perhaps just let the small stuff go because it's literally just a message-board where all sorts of people from all types of walks of life just type things to express their feelings and opinions about things like in such of a case as ccs, sports. It's literally just words about sports no need to crticalize how much school someone had and how well they did within it!

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why waist the athletes time with these shinnannigans? Why waist the media and bears fans time writing and reading about a player that has literally zero chances of being a bear?

Makes no sense...
This thread led off at Mike Florio level intelligence.

Also, c'mon Vash... all that effort. No proofread.

1649990318612.png

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think that you might be too critercal of others and that if you have hate inside of your heart it is doing yourselve more harm than the people you harm around you in your orbit and maybe perhaps just let the small stuff go because it's literally just a message-board where all sorts of people from all types of walks of life just type things to express their feelings and opinions about things like in such of a case as ccs, sports. It's literally just words about sports no need to crticalize how much school someone had and how well they did within it!
Just saw this after replying to page 1. I stand by it.

I'd personally rather have fun being teased for my mistakes and then learn from them ?‍♂️?, vs be wrong and never improve. Just me though.

+ Poles is fine to learn more about possible draftees. Didn't read the whole thread which looks to have gone sideways for all the CCS reasons.

fridges fatboys

Liked Posts:
This is a examble of the point I'm making inside my thread title of this thread:

[URL unfurl="true"]Tyquan Thornton has visited Broncos, Packers, Bears and also has had workouts - ProFootballTalk[/URL]

I will literally never understand why the bears would bring in Thornton for visit and perhaps maybe even a working out session when he literally had the fastest combine timed forty yard dash time when there's literally no way the bears will be able to draft him because the Packers whomst Thornton also visited have all those picks ahead of the picks that Pace traded away and Thornton will literally be gonzo way before the bears first pick which might even be even later in the draft because Poles is rumoured to be thinking of maneuvering towards a trade down to pick up even more picks later in the draft where there's no way Thornton will still be unpicked!​

Why waist the athletes time with these shinnannigans? Why waist the media and bears fans time writing and reading about a player that has literally zero chances of being a bear?

Makes no sense and seems like it's literally a bush league move by a unexperienced GM unless it's a smoke screen in which place that might be genius but I think it's still just unprofessional and unexperienced bush leaguery.

I hate to be unprofessional, but your thread is unprofessional. Like others said Thornton is probably a day 3 pick and I haven't seen any mock drafts with him taken as a top 25 receiver. Even if he was, what is unprofessional in having the guy in for a visit? I could understand your point if they brought in Aiden Huchinson or any top 5 pick which would essentially be a waste of the college players time.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Who cares? This thread is dumb.

You have enough to bash Poles, like purposely sabotaging Fields.

But this thread concern: this isn’t something fans should be paying attention to or caring about.

rextc

Liked Posts:
What a waist of a brane