Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Kenny told him don't come to the ballpark if he was going to join Ozzie in Florida.

NBD.

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
idgaf.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I care. Kenny should lose his job too.

He put this shit team together & piss poor farm system.

right because....

CQ sucks
Viciedo sucks
de aza sucks
aram sucks
konerko sucks
aj sucks
morel sucks
danks sucks
mb sucks
thornton sucks
santos sucks
sale sucks

peavy has a 65% contract coverage insurance
did you honestly think dunn would be this? coming from the guy who was sporting his pic on here for like 2 months in the offseason

the only guy on this team that is a fucking tool that KW fucked up on was the rios block.

:rolleyes:

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
Should be an even more interesting off season now that we need to hire at least 2 new guys.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
right because....

CQ sucks
Viciedo sucks
de aza sucks
aram sucks
konerko sucks
aj sucks
morel sucks
danks sucks
mb sucks
thornton sucks
santos sucks
sale sucks

peavy has a 65% contract coverage insurance
did you honestly think dunn would be this? coming from the guy who was sporting his pic on here for like 2 months in the offseason

the only guy on this team that is a fucking tool that KW fucked up on was the rios block.
:rolleyes:

ROFL ROFL ROFL.

If you think that is the only move KW has fucked up in the past 4 years, then there is no point in arguing with you. Gawd damn, the mod for the Sox forum is a fucking Special person.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean, you can't praise the man for signing then scorn him for signing them. Pick a fucking side. Fucking hate meatball fans.

*raises his hand*

I was never excited when they Sox signed an injured Peavy, nor was I excited when the Sox choose Dunn over a cheaper Thome, who has proven he can actually be a DH.

So if you assume that anyone that bitches about KW actually liked/loved his moves when he first did them, you are completely wrong. There are actually people who can think for themselves out there and don't praise every move that KW does.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ehh I understand where KW is coming from but its still sortof a punk move.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
ROFL ROFL ROFL.

If you think that is the only move KW has fucked up in the past 4 years, then there is no point in arguing with you. Gawd damn, the mod for the Sox forum is a fucking Special person.

I am talking about this year you fucking idiot.

but hey its all about the swisher trade right? :rolleyes:

I question if you even follow baseball.

now go away. moron.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am talking about this year you fucking idiot.

but hey its all about the swisher trade right? :rolleyes:

I question if you even follow baseball.

now go away. moron.

Because grading a GM on what moves he has done in the past 3-5 years to make the roster and farm system what it is would be dumb?

Tool.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
*raises his hand*

I was never excited when they Sox signed an injured Peavy, nor was I excited when the Sox choose Dunn over a cheaper Thome, who has proven he can actually be a DH.

So if you assume that anyone that bitches about KW actually liked/loved his moves when he first did them, you are completely wrong.

Sure, they're a lot of exceptions to the rule. But you don't honestly think that most of the fan base hated acquiring Dunn and Peavy. IIRC most Sox fans were pretty stoked.

There are actually people who can think for themselves out there and don't praise every move that KW does.

:obama:

Go suck a chode, I don't praise everything KW does like you think I do. Believe it or not, there are people who can think for themselves and not hate every move KW does.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sure, they're a lot of exceptions to the rule. But you don't honestly think that most of the fan base hated acquiring Dunn and Peavy. IIRC most Sox fans were pretty stoked.

I don't know about "most." That's a bold statement.

Go suck a chode, I don't praise everything KW does like you think I do. Believe it or not, there are people who can think for themselves and not hate every move KW does.

I don't like chodes, but thanks. I never said you praise everything KW does but thanks! And btw, I haven't hated every move that KW does, just the ones that hurt the team and the farm system, which, unfortunately has happened more often then not in the past 4 years :(