Sports Illustrated predicts Bears record....ouch

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Good ol omelet. Only starts a thread when it pertains to negative bears news then if anyone says anything he'll come back with a witty retort like "Not buying it".

Never change. You never change

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Good ol omelet. Only starts a thread when it pertains to negative bears news then if anyone says anything he'll come back with a witty retort like "Not buying it".

Never change. You never change
tumblr_inline_mk31bokIJq1qz4rgp.gif

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They predicted the 49ers would go 10-6. Color me surprised. :-v

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your diaper is full again

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I love this offseason we just had and think we are going in the right direction. Idk where we will be as a team. I think they have the Vikings and packers pegged right. Lions I think might be worse then 8-8. For us idk if it’s this year or next that we take that leap but we are on the right path to do it after last offseason

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I decline to purchase that information.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
4-12 is unacceptable. If that happens pace better get fired. With that said, I am expecting a 10-6 season. I think they made enough improvements to get over 500.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I cannot see this team finishing worse than last year because of Trubisky's development and the new WRs that defenses have to at least respect. Worst case scenario, the WRs make it so defenders cannot stack the box and Jordan Howard has a monster year. There's no reason we cannot be .500.

What I think might happen is that Matt Nagy, his system, and our WRs are being overrated by a portion of the fan base, and if we fail to break .500, we'll have to listen to the "it takes time to gel" excuses for another calendar year. I believe if our team is going to be playoff bound, we'll finish .500 or above this year. If not, we are going to be in for a lot of mediocre seasons with plenty of fan excuses until everyone finally falls off the wagon and Pace is fired.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's interesting in these cases to go back and see what they said prior to the 2017 season.
They have the Eagles going 7-9, Jacksonville going 4-12, the Packers going 13-3, the Rams going 6-10, and the Bears going 2-14. Eerily however they did call the Bears vs Browns game as being a snow-game though :).

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I cannot see this team finishing worse than last year because of Trubisky's development and the new WRs that defenses have to at least respect. Worst case scenario, the WRs make it so defenders cannot stack the box and Jordan Howard has a monster year. There's no reason we cannot be .500.

What I think might happen is that Matt Nagy, his system, and our WRs are being overrated by a portion of the fan base, and if we fail to break .500, we'll have to listen to the "it takes time to gel" excuses for another calendar year. I believe if our team is going to be playoff bound, we'll finish .500 or above this year. If not, we are going to be in for a lot of mediocre seasons with plenty of fan excuses until everyone finally falls off the wagon and Pace is fired.

Or...you know...here is an earth shattering concept for you. It takes more than one year to reach the playoffs with a brand new offense. Particularly when you're playing in one of the best divisions in the NFL...