HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Chicago provided 6 of the victories for their NFC north opponents... LA went 4-2 in the division and they handed SF one of those 2 by sitting the starters week 17.

Strength of schedule is a good tiebreaker between 2 teams with the same record... but when one team has a significantly larger amount of wins than the other...the ineptitude of the lesser team kind of throws the comparison off.

To illustrate the tiny difference between 4th ranked s.o.s. going in to 2018 vs. the 12th ranked...
The 4th highest strength of schedule going in to 2018 is the Raiders- average record of the teams they face... 9.03-6.97
The 12th highest is new england.... 8.43-6.57.

Not that big of a difference.

What the hell are you even talking about? I am not talking about strength of schedule based on before the season began. I specifically stated the strength of schedule based on results of the 2017 season...we played the 4th hardest schedule and the Rams played the 12th toughest schedule. If you can't understand the purpose of stating this when people are trying to make a comparison with the Rams' season leading to the playoffs...then I don't know what to tell you.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
What difference does it make what division the Rams play in when you said " It takes more than one year to reach the playoffs with a brand new offense."? The Rams proved, as has other teams, that you can make the playoffs in year 1 with a new system. It comes down the talent level.

A month ago he was on here saying how the Packers were on the verge of collapse and their defense was a mess and Rodgers is all they have...yada, yada. Now I guess they're a tough team again because he needs to support the argument that the Bears cannot be expected to do much in such a tough division. Prime those excuses!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
A month ago he was on here saying how the Packers were on the verge of collapse and their defense was a mess and Rodgers is all they have...yada, yada. Now I guess they're a tough team again because he needs to support the argument that the Bears cannot be expected to do much in such a tough division. Prime those excuses!

You're legit Special person. The Packers have always been a contender when Aaron Rodgers is healthy. I said they are prime for a collapse because they haven't successfully drafted for far too many years. If you as a "Bears fan", if we can even call you that, can't understand this out of seeing it first hand...then you're a lost cause and I might as well add you to the ignore list as well.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Please do. Add me to your ignore list. You're way too obsessed with me. Thanks in advance.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You don't have to tell me twice. Another wet blanket dead to me.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
SI is obsolete. Only time I look at SI is when I want to see some pussy.

What year or what 3rd world country do you live in to use SI as a source of seeing pussy?

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
A lot of dickheads in this thread

WchFfNy.gif

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Do they play in the NFC North? Didn't think so.

You're legit Special person. The Packers have always been a contender when Aaron Rodgers is healthy. I said they are prime for a collapse because they haven't successfully drafted for far too many years. If you as a "Bears fan", if we can even call you that, can't understand this out of seeing it first hand...then you're a lost cause and I might as well add you to the ignore list as well.

Know what else is Special person? Going off of strength of schedules. I know that it's common and all but we dont have a clue how the nfl will be this year. Injuries derail everything, some players exceed expectations, some take a nose dive etc. This is why i dont give a shit about W/L until preseason game 3

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
Barring injury, it's almost unthinkable that they would be worse than they were last year. I'm not saying they're a playoff team, but they're absolutely not 4-12 either as long as they don't lose Trubisky to injury.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Sports Illustrated offers reporting on sporting events just 7-10 days after they occur, along with pictures, which, as we all know, are hard to get elsewhere in 2018.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Given SI's track record, the very best news we could have is for them to predict a bad season.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow, a 4-12 record would be an absolute disaster.

SI is obsolete. Only time I look at SI is when I want to see some pussy.

The MMQB usually has a lot of good info.

Last edited:

Tostada

Liked Posts:
That mierda article was written with the logic of a fucking high schooler...no wonder you bought it . you should have kept from buying it ...mierda pants..