dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
we passed on a quarterback when we needed one and took a running back when we had one.
I guess the answer would be my eyes....just like everyone else.
to me Mac Jones seems to be that typical quarterback that has everything given to him and doesn’t need to work on anything. He is not a first rd talent in my opinion and he needs to grow up and into a NFL quarterback with hard work.

Okay well this answer is different then what you've been saying and makes more sense. You just don't think he'll be good cause he won't put the work in to be good. You've been talking in facts about him with no way of having facts but i can see what you're saying by thinking he's just another kid that went to Bama and had a ton of talent around him which he won't have in the NFL.

He scares me as well but all these kids have talent but what will make them be able to make that transition to the NFL is to have confidence in himself and play the game with his brain and be able to read a defense and see what they're gonna do and be able to adjust to it. Does he have that? We won't know that until we see it.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For the Lions to trade him to a division opponent you have to outbid and make the pot sweeter.

I'd give them any combination of Foles, Robert Quinn, Eddie Jackson, Kyle Fuller PLUS the 2 1st round picks.

Stafford is only 33

You don't really understand the concept of rebuilding at all, do you?

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
What good to great QB would want to come here? The coach/GM are both on the hot seat and are trapped in a win now season with an iffy offensive line and a pissed off #1 receiver....
Staffords good, but he’s never going to be on the level of Rodgers, Mahomes, or Brady, so breaking the bank for him and giving up draft picks doesn’t make sense to me. San Fran, NO, or NE make a lot more sense for him. Jmo...

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just don't include Jackson in any offers. He'll return to form and haunt the bears for the rest of his career.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thats a negative from me. Stafford at his worst is 2018 Mitch.

The dude would break the Bears single season passing records every year of his career.

Matt Stafford with one arm tied behind his back is better than Turd Biscuit. As for the ducking out of bounds one yard short of the first down marker, I have never seen a bigger coward in all of football. Mildly reminiscent of JC riding his bike during the playoff's. Meanwhile this is Stafford:

Last edited:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don’t like giving up a first rd draft pick. Give them Pick 48 and a 2nd next year with a player like Foles and Fuller.
who knows what they actually would take.

Your delusional.