Stafford Requesting Trade

msadows

Liked Posts:
I hear Allen Robinson can't pack his bags fast enough..............

There is a difference.

He wanted to be here, we didn't want to pay him.

Your guys leave because your team has won one playoff game in 63 years and counting. You have the worst franchise not in the nfl, but in all of sports on your hands.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Kirk Cousins and Matthew Stafford could both be out the NFC North.
And as a team Green Bay is pretty rubbish without number twelve. Anyone who thinks the Bears are destined for four wins next year isn't paying much attention. Two of the division rivals are on the precipice of complete tear downs and the third is in the profoundest depths of salary cap hell.

msadows

Liked Posts:
And as a team Green Bay is pretty rubbish without number twelve. Anyone who thinks the Bears are destined for four wins next year isn't paying much attention. Two of the division rivals are on the precipice of complete tear downs and the third is in the profoundest depths of salary cap hell.

IDK, that defense is playing pretty good man.

I think this is the best team GB has had in my lifetime.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
your right!!

Bears have a shit O-line, zero receivers, and no cap space to fix anything.

So, no, sorry. 2021 is not 2020, it doesn't work that way.

It is you’re right.

You have zero idea what 2021 is going to look like at this point.

By the way, the Bears improved the interior of the line considerably once they installed the ND guys and Daniels will be back. Bars can kick out to RT and there are a plethora of good tackles in this draft.

The Bears have plenty of options to create cap space starting with Skrine, Massie and Graham. Please stop being so incredibly dense and polluting the board with your obnoxious delusions about everything Lions.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
I hear Allen Robinson can't pack his bags fast enough..............
The greatest receiver in your franchise history retired in his prime instead of spending another second as a Lion.

The greatest running back in your franchise history retired in his prime instead of spending another second as a Lion.

The greatest QB in your franchise history asked for a trade in his prime instead of spending another second as a Lion.

The better the player, the more they know they wasted their careers playing for a dumpster fire organization.

The only person who doesn't seem to understand how terrible the Lions organization is happens to be you.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I think they're still soft and I dont see them getting any better next year.

They’re incredibly soft in the middle. They have some nice pieces up front and Alexander is a stud CB. However without 12, they would not be a good team.

msadows

Liked Posts:
The greatest receiver in your franchise history retired in his prime instead of spending another second as a Lion.

The greatest running back in your franchise history retired in his prime instead of spending another second as a Lion.

The greatest QB in your franchise history asked for a trade in his prime instead of spending another second as a Lion.

The better the player, the more they know they wasted their careers playing for a dumpster fire organization.

The only person who doesn't seem to understand how terrible the Lions organization is happens to be you.

The classic detroit thing is for them to franchise a guy, then he goes to another team the next year and sucks it up elsewhere.

At least now they are just trading those guys away to suck elsewhere. Guess they are learning somewhat.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I would demand a trade too if I saw Dan Campbell get hired and then speak, realizing this could be my last coach in the league.

Imagine getting rid of Patricia and then seeing you landed in this guy. Don't blame him one bit.

Dont talk to much shit when he beats Nagy next year it is going to be ugly.

46FEVER

Liked Posts:
Dont talk to much shit when he beats Nagy next year it is going to be ugly.
As much as I like to shitt on Nagy, there is tape showing several open receivers Trubisky simply doesn't see or even know the route concepts. Matt Ryan may be the best option.

Crazy talk but can't Rodgers opt out after 2021? Build the oline and skill players this draft, clear cap space and see if Rodgers wasnt bluffing when he said after the draft he would be open to playing for Chicago.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It is you’re right.

You have zero idea what 2021 is going to look like at this point.

By the way, the Bears improved the interior of the line considerably once they installed the ND guys and Daniels will be back. Bars can kick out to RT and there are a plethora of good tackles in this draft.

The Bears have plenty of options to create cap space starting with Skrine, Massie and Graham. Please stop being so incredibly dense and polluting the board with your obnoxious delusions about everything Lions.
Please stop talking about the Lions, in a thread about Matt Stafford.....it is you that is incredibly dense. Your O-line sucks, spare me the fantasy land detail of how they will be good. The Bears need to dump the players you listed just to keep their head above water, or haven't you been paying attention. Your right. now take these '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' and feel free to go play grammar police with plenty to spare.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I would rather have matt ryan, big ben, and brady over stafford.

Like I said, that guy is just a good QB. Those guys were much better than him, and arguably still easily are.
Big Ben is fucking terrible now. Taking cousins over a good qb in Stafford is pretty fucking stupid. I don't care what cousins numbers were this year. Mayfield might seem like a guy you'd take over him, but that would be a mistake.

10veitout

Liked Posts:

GB has the best o line in the league, the best RB/RB duo in football with the best YPC, the best WR in football, a top 5 TE, and our D is ranked 9th.

Not sure how that indicates we are nothing without Rodgers, a solid QB would still have us in the playoffs.

Who is in salary cap hell? The Packers? Not at all lol. We are still under the cap.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
GB has the best o line in the league, the best RB/RB duo in football with the best YPC, the best WR in football, a top 5 TE, and our D is ranked 9th.

Not sure how that indicates we are nothing without Rodgers, a solid QB would still have us in the playoffs.

Who is in salary cap hell? The Packers? Not at all lol. We are still under the cap.

You are losing one of your RB's this offseason, that is a given.