Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Absolutely, Jones and Williams both may walk after our SB win.

Good thing we drafted AJ Dillon in the 2nd round, with his 5.3 YPC and all.

The Packers and Rodgers are awesome. I’m not sure why he’s lost so many big playoff games against the likes of Eli Manning, Colin Kapernick, Matt Ryan, Carson Palmer and Jimmy G. I guess they were just a series of off days. He was good against Seattle but Wilson was a little better. Still added up to a loss...

He’s damn good in the regular season.

Back to back hall of fame QBs but they have to add their Super Bowl wins together to match Eli Manning. That seems like a massive waste.

Once Rodgers retires the Packers are done. Without a franchise QB, what player is going to want to play in the worst NFL “city” in the league? The Friday night fish fry circuit isn’t a big draw for young millionaires.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
The Packers and Rodgers are awesome. I’m not sure why he’s lost so many big playoff games against the likes of Eli Manning, Colin Kapernick, Matt Ryan, Carson Palmer and Jimmy G. I guess they were just a series of off days. He was good against Seattle but Wilson was a little better. Still added up to a loss...

Back to back hall of fame QBs but they have to add their Super Bowl wins together to match Eli Manning. That seems like a massive waste.

Once Rodgers retires the Packers are done. Without a franchise QB, what player is going to want to play in the worst NFL “city” in the league? The Friday night fish fry circuit isn’t a big draw for young millionaires.

Because Rodgers was usually the sole reason for our success, causing us to get trashed by complete teams. Not so anymore.

Rodgers is incredible in the postseason as well, top 3 playoff passer rating with the best playoff TD to INT ratio by a wide margin.

I would say that is far less of a waste then the Bears entire modern era. But at any rate, Favre was only worth one anyway, he would have gotten more if he didnt constantly choke and play awful in the playoffs.

People said all that same stuff about when Favre left, we simply replaced him with another HOFer, we did it before we can do it again.

Also, GB isn't even remotely near the "worst" NFL city lol.

Last edited:

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nick Foles + Robert Quinn <if they want him> + 2 1st round picks

for

Matthew Stafford

Winner winner chicken dinner! Do it Pace!
Fuck no.

TL1961

Liked Posts:

Fish "boil" circuit.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
back in the good ole days we used to say same when Favre retires the Pack are finished

ooops
True, but Rodgers had a couple solid seasons at Cal and was being talked about coming into the NFL. Jordan Love not so much.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
True, but Rodgers had a couple solid seasons at Cal and was being talked about coming into the NFL. Jordan Love not so much.

Jordan Love would literally have been a top 5 overall pick if he had come out after his Sophomore season. He was constantly talked about as one of the most polarizing prospects in the draft.

He was called the next Mahomes and largely regarded as the highest upside QB on.the draft.

Favre was a lesser prospect then Love.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Because Rodgers was usually the sole reason for our success, causing us to get trashed by complete teams. Not so anymore.

Rodgers is incredible in the postseason as well, top 3 playoff passer rating with the best playoff TD to INT ratio by a wide margin.

I would say that is far less of a waste then the Bears entire modern era. But at any rate, Favre was only worth one anyway, he would have gotten more if he didnt constantly choke and play awful in the playoffs.

People said all that same stuff about when Favre left, we simply replaced him with another HOFer, we did it before we can do it again.

It's probably a tie between gb and detroit.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Is it statistically possible for the packers to have 3 hof qbs in a row?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

So the 15-1 team that was run out of the playoffs by the Giants at home wasn’t a complete team?

By the way, Eli completely outplayed Rodgers that day and it wasn’t even close.

The only city that might be remotely close to being as pitiful as GB is Buffalo.

2Deep

Liked Posts:
I think Stafford with Besrs would be very nice fit but lions will not trade him within division