dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He has lost 2 in a row against the Lions. might as well make it three. Doesn't make any sense though, how long until he gets acclimated into the Minny offense? It took him awhile to get rolling in LA. Wonder what the cost would be?
Kevin O'Connell was the OC for the Rams with Stafford for the Super Bowl win before he got the Vikings HCing gig.

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
This makes sense for only one reason: Darnold looks good, and the Vikings don't want to be in a position where they choose to pay Darnold and trade JJ or lose Darnold for nothing.

By trading for Stafford, they get a vet QB that can help then win now, while not needing to commit to him long term if he plays well. If he does play well, sticking with him for another year or 2 isn't going to change their future plan, which is moving to JJ.
Darnold looks good now but can he keep it up like this the entire season and into the playoffs?

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And Dan Campbell beat them both this year, and last too.
Not trying to start anything but they struggled against Fields and Getsy last season. They've significantly upgraded.

CTA_employee9

Liked Posts:
Vikings, Lions, and Packers are all extremely overrated. Bears have solidified themselves has the only honest contender in the division. The other three suck ass and have shitty quarterbacks. I do like Dan Campbell though because of that one time against Dallas they went for it on 4th down 822 times in a row and didn't get it. League needs HC's like that.

alswank87

Liked Posts:
Stafford on the Vikings makes them the favorites out of the nfc this year, no doubt. Stafford knows how to throw it up for Calvin Johnson, I’m sure he can throw it up for Justin Jefferson too. He’s a much better mentor for JJ McCarthy than Darnold (not saying he’s a bad mentor). As long as the price tag isn’t too high, I think it’s a no brainer for Minny.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Vikings, Lions, and Packers are all extremely overrated. Bears have solidified themselves has the only honest contender in the division. The other three suck ass and have shitty quarterbacks. I do like Dan Campbell though because of that one time against Dallas they went for it on 4th down 822 times in a row and didn't get it. League needs HC's like that.
over under 3.5 wins for the Bears in the NFC North. I will take the under, you want the over? Or are you all talk, and no action?

Last edited:

jc456

Liked Posts:
what's Stafford done better than Darnold this year that warrants this move exactly? And what didn't Darnold do in his last game, he got the lead and the D didn't hold it. Weird make believe in here.