oso4lyf

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
IDK, wouldn't underestimate the move. Coaching was different in LA. Coaching would still be better in Minn. He is an upgrade over Darnold. Weapons are good. Defense is good.
Coaching in Minny isn't any better than McVay

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Coaching in Minny isn't any better than McVay
What I wrote wasn't clear. The person I quoted said that Stafford had a good wr in Detroit and didn't do shit. I just mean to say that the coaching in LA was better than Detroit as would the coaching on minn. be. That along with the weapons would make them a dangerous opponent.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
All these teams doing “big” moves and potentially sacrificing future draft capital to lose to the Chiefs is great for the Bears.

Stand pat, Poles.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't know the difference between a division and a conference, huh?

Lucky that other poster bailed you out, that would have been one for the ages.
I get them confused all the time, Admittedly, now, care to still make the wager?
Over under 3.5 wins........................................

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I get them confused all the time, Admittedly, now, care to still make the wager?
Over under 3.5 wins........................................
Of course not.

And you can use a little brain trick, what does the C stand for in NFC?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Don't know the difference between a division and a conference, huh?

Lucky that other poster bailed you out, that would have been one for the ages.
Well, when your team never wins either one it's easy to get them confused.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
Doesn’t make that much sense. Can’t say ‘never,’ I suppose.

Why trade up for McCarthy, discover your coach can figure out Sam Darnold a couple months later after McCarthy goes down and then trade at least one future 1st and abandon the guy they traded up for to get Matt Stafford, who’s under contract until 2027?

Thats a brash move that if they don’t win, that GM will get fired. Just seems like something Jerry Jones would do, not Kwesi Adolfo-Mensah. He’s been calculated since he got to Minny and quietly has built a winning, contending team when everybody thought they’d be cellar dwellers.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Doesn’t make that much sense. Can’t say ‘never,’ I suppose.

Why trade up for McCarthy, discover your coach can figure out Sam Darnold a couple months later after McCarthy goes down and then trade at least one future 1st and abandon the guy they traded up for to get Matt Stafford, who’s under contract until 2027?

Thats a brash move that if they don’t win, that GM will get fired. Just seems like something Jerry Jones would do, not Kwesi Adolfo-Mensah. He’s been calculated since he got to Minny and quietly has built a winning, contending team when everybody thought they’d be cellar dwellers.
I think the Wilfs have a lot more of their hands in football operations. Small market and they need to be winners to keep people in the seats