Stafford

Brandon Marshall

Liked Posts:
I thought Stafford would really shine there. He'll still get his opportunity in the playoffs, but his doubters are certainly looking smarter right now.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's probably time to judge him by his postseason performances. I doubt they miss the playoffs, and that roster is stacked. No reason they shouldn't be in the NFC Championship game. We'll see.

The last 2 weeks haven't been good, though.

greg23

Liked Posts:
It's probably time to judge him by his postseason performances. I doubt they miss the playoffs, and that roster is stacked. No reason they shouldn't be in the NFC Championship game. We'll see.

The last 2 weeks haven't been good, though.

I'll give you a 5 reasons why the Rams may not make the NFC title game

Packers
Bucs
Cards
Cowboys

All 5 teams are fairly similar....to lock in right now and guarantee anybody a spot in the NFC title game is a bit premature

And I'd rank the Rams qb situation as 4th or 5th of the group above (with Murray and az)

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Packers
Bucs
Cards
Cowboys

All 5 teams are fairly similar....to lock in right now and guarantee anybody a spot in the NFC title game is a bit premature

And I'd rank the Rams qb situation as 4th or 5th of the group above (with Murray and az)
I'm not guaranteeing that they'll make it. I'm just saying there is no reason that they shouldn't if they play well, and if Stafford plays well. Again, we'll have to judge him based on his postseason performance(s).

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stafford had some mistakes but idk about blaming that loss on him

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Packers
Bucs
Cards
Cowboys

5 reasons

1) Packers
2) Bucks
C) Cards
5)Cowboys

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:
Just watch re-live.
Damn were there much mental errors by the receiver. Honestly, I can't blame Stafford at all for this game. But what I can say, welcome Rams to feel like Detroit did.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
I don't have the hate for Stafford that some posters have. Although a rival, I think he played for a crap team, didn't complain much, and stuck it out for a bad franchise. I do admire his loyalty and am glad he got a shot with a better franchise.

Rodgers is a whole different kind of brat and diva, and I wish him nothing but a miserable end to his career.