Stars @ Blackhawks IGT 3/22 at 7:30 p.m.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
tumblr_nytgmwxBN11t6rxm7o1_400.gif

43-21-9, 95 points, 1st place in Western Conference

@

q.gif

42-24-7, 91 points, 4th place in Western Conference

Puckdrop - 7:30 p.m.
TV - CSN Chicago
Radio - WGN AM 720

We all know the drill by now, don't we? As we all wait patiently for the Hawks to snap out of their annual late-season slide, the prospects of home ice slowly slip away from a team that everyone will start to doubt despite a lot of evidence suggesting the team will figure things out come April. While home ice has never been a requirement for the Hawks to win a Cup, a team that does have some legitimate questions of its defensive depth likely wouldn't mind having the benefit of the last change as long as possible in the playoffs. And one of the teams it needs to catch is at the United Center tonight. Two points are on the menu. Just gotta earn 'em.

LET'S GO HAWKS!

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just put up a W goodness

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This would be a really nice one to win.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If we have to lose, at least give Dallas the battle of the Somme and not get beaten like Gary Coleman taking on Ken Norton.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Panik can play a little hockey.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck my life.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Our offense, Shaw and Panik! :X

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I haven't seen a goaltender play this bad for the Hawks since Huet. But let's not put it all on Darling. When your 3 best players are a collective -8 and put nothing on the scoreboard....you are in big trouble.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
This team is never going to make me panic. There's just too much recent success for that.

But I don't think I've been this worried about the team entering the playoffs since the 2011-12 season. That defense depth just doesn't seem to be there.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Too pissed to make a thoughtful post...

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
[video=youtube_share;ncQbAHunyZ8]https://youtu.be/ncQbAHunyZ8[/video]

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
This team is never going to make me panic. There's just too much recent success for that.

But I don't think I've been this worried about the team entering the playoffs since the 2011-12 season. That defense depth just doesn't seem to be there.
Pretty much this. I was also going when Leighton was their go-to. So I got to see 6-2 drubbings on a more consistent basis.
At least when the Hawks sucked, they came out on the ice and tried. Last night the "off" switch was jammed into the down position, and it seemed like no one wanted to skate at all. The ice sucked, pucks bouncing everywhere, Anisimov has been sucking, and Panarin probably had the worst game of his career last night. He looked lost out there.
I was in 118 at pregame warmups, and the whole Johns family seemed to be in attendance. I didn't check the final score sheet, but I know he at least had one point last night.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
bring on the blowman, it was all dale's building. should of spent on ehroff not andrew badd and Daleryweise season summer ale. Also the should of drafted Fabri not mr. no arms and should of signed Kevin Hayes the minute he shat in the dorm stairwell.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bandwagon has no idea how to handle these losses.
They will make it into the postseason, but they better not lose the 3rd place seeding, or they will hit the WC seeding, and better not get paired against the Ducks, or it will be a short postseason.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Bandwagon has no idea how to handle these losses.
They will make it into the postseason, but they better not lose the 3rd place seeding, or they will hit the WC seeding, and better not get paired against the Ducks, or it will be a short postseason.
And if it is, the 'hawks players will have no one to blame but themselves--and you know the Bandwaggoners and the media are going to blow up the interwebs about how overpaid Toews, Seabs, etc. are and how much they suck if they get jobbed in the playoffs.