Steph Curry Appreciation Thread

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
So if you're ranking the greatest GOATs of all time, would Curry be number 1?

Don't be silly.

He's the current greatest GOAT, he needs at least one more season before he's the greatest GOAT of all time.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Yes? Right now I've got him at number 3.

He would need to keep this up for at least another 5 seasons for me to put him that high. If he finishes the year with the same numbers then I think you could say it was the most dominating individual season we've seen in the modern era. Maybe since wilt or the big O. Certainly, I've never seen as impressive a season in my lifetime and I've been watching basketball for over 25 years. For GOAT rankings though, longevity and career numbers count for more than an individual season. At least for most people.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Curry is good but i don't see 5 or 6 rings. He might get a couple more. Also remember Iggy won MVP for the first ring.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He would need to keep this up for at least another 5 seasons for me to put him that high. If he finishes the year with the same numbers then I think you could say it was the most dominating individual season we've seen in the modern era. Maybe since wilt or the big O. Certainly, I've never seen as impressive a season in my lifetime and I've been watching basketball for over 25 years. For GOAT rankings though, longevity and career numbers count for more than an individual season. At least for most people.

I agree entirely. But I will say that right now, Curry is the best small guard of all time and best shooter that I've ever seen. You are right about the dominating season stuff. No one dominated the game like Wilt and Oscar was right there also but Curry is certainly getting into the conversation about domination.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd go right now:

1. Magic
2. Oscar
3. West
4. Isiah
5. Steph

Yes, before:

GP