Stock Market/Investing

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Why not wait for a bottom? It lost 16% today. I think if you buy Friday late afternoon, it should have found it.

Unsolicited advice tho so YOLO as you wish bruh
How long does this take to get back over 40? Call pricing kind of sucks right now but it may get better as it falls.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I did for like 2 weeks and then stopped lol.

The GME people would rage at anyone who sold and call them "paper hands" or "paper handed bitch".

I would like some tendies, yes plz, but I need to ask my wife's boyfriend first.

This is another weird thing they say ^^^

If you thought CCS was a strange place with strange inside jokes lol read that forum for like 10 minutes.
WSB reminded me a lot of some alt-right forums I've read in my life.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Glad I double down more during the dip... ?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
How long does this take to get back over 40? Call pricing kind of sucks right now but it may get better as it falls.

CCIV only popped on January 11th so trying to chart this is going to be difficult. @Grimson I mentioned for you to wait until Friday but I just peeked at my charts and I was wrong. Buy now. 26.00 per share is the EMA(very short timeline here but it should bounce at 26.00 and no less.) That is 2.30 per share away so if you wanted to get in now, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world IMO.

@HearshotKDS How long until 40.00? Magic question right there. On my 20 day 1 HR charts, it could bounce that high in 2 days! It is unlikely though. I think this falls to 26.00 and then we see a good push up until merger.

Many argue CCIV is a 10X bagger. The recent announcement of the merger with Lucid doubled the value from 12B to 24 billion which is the reason for the drop in price.

Long term. Buy at every dip. Be prepared for heavy dips once actual merger happens. Valuations have this stock at 35.00 to 50.00 right now. But tech has dipped across the board.

I hate options unless they are covered calls but my guess is 40.00 by March 21st is not too crazy. This fucker went from 19.00 to 64.00 to 29.00 all in 20 days!!!!--good luck!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Just charted WKHS. This stock is so beat to death, there is absolutely no reason it shouldnt go from 15.00 to 20.00 per share in a matter of days. Easest 25% you'll ever get on your money. If you aren't afraid of capital gainZZZ, get in and get out.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Just charted WKHS. This stock is so beat to death, there is absolutely no reason it shouldnt go from 15.00 to 20.00 per share in a matter of days. Easest 25% you'll ever get on your money. If you aren't afraid of capital gainZZZ, get in and get out.

I was thinking the same... I think ill just put in a sell order at 20$ to start the day and see what happens.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I was thinking the same... I think ill just put in a sell order at 20$ to start the day and see what happens.
I'd do that too if I wasn't holding a few bags. The bags ain't heavy though. I've been in and out of WKHS for months now. I would need it to go to 23.00 to break even.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
March 21st is a Sunday you fucking fuck.

There are still strike prices a month out for every day of the week or do you even option at all bruh? I was only stating that 30 days from now, your 40.00 call isn't the worst idea in the world. Also today is the 24th and not the 21st so forgive me please. I didn't actually check my calendar while lavishing praise on your 40.00 option. Good luck!

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
There are still strike prices a month out for every day of the week or do you even option at all bruh? I was only stating that 30 days from now, your 40.00 call isn't the worst idea in the world. Also today is the 24th and not the 21st so forgive me please. I didn't actually check my calendar while lavishing praise on your 40.00 option. Good luck!

This post doesn't have enough emojis for me to comprehend it.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
CCIV only has options expiring for 1 day in all of March - the 19th. So I bought 1 for the 19th - it was super cheap probably because its a Special person buy but here I am.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Why is CNBC full of people who "pay no attention" to Bitcoin or crypto when it continues to be a relevant asset class?

It is weird watching American Capitalists look at something they could make money on, and turning their nose up lol

They get so mad at "meme stocks" and anything Bitcoin related.

Is it just an old dogs/new tricks thing?

I feel like if you can read a chart (or just read) you can understand Bitcoin and invest.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why is CNBC full of people who "pay no attention" to Bitcoin or crypto when it continues to be a relevant asset class?

It is weird watching American Capitalists look at something they could make money on, and turning their nose up lol

They get so mad at "meme stocks" and anything Bitcoin related.

Is it just an old dogs/new tricks thing?

I feel like if you can read a chart (or just read) you can understand Bitcoin and invest.
To piss off people like you who watch CNBC for some reason.