Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I sold it a good while ago and “highly” prefer the American pot stocks, so I’d probably say sell.

for most Canadian ones, I’m surprised they are all up today. Weed legalization in America would hurt most of them. CGC and Cron are the only ones with ties to major American companies/resources.

nonetheless, all hail the great soviet...errr ummm American govt!!!

What American stock you have and where are you purchasing from?

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Is there a pot index fund?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
What American stock you have and where are you purchasing from?

ive got Trulieve(TCNNF), Cresco(CRLBF), green thumb(GTBIF), curaleaf(CURLF), and a company called growgeneration(GRWG) that does more the supply side of the weed business.

ive had them around a year or so, and all of them I’m up 100%+ on. I bought em on fidelity...I know they aren’t offered on robinhood. Probably should wait for a pullback before dipping into them after the 7-10% days they are having today. Then again, who knows in this new Commie world we live in!

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
ive got Trulieve(TCNNF), Cresco(CRLBF), green thumb(GTBIF), curaleaf(CURLF), and a company called growgeneration(GRWG) that does more the supply side of the weed business.

ive had them around a year or so, and all of them I’m up 100%+ on. I bought em on fidelity...I know they aren’t offered on robinhood. Probably should wait for a pullback before dipping into them after the 7-10% days they are having today. Then again, who knows in this new Commie world we live in!

Definitely not looking at getting in now. I might have to open a Fidelity account now. I had searched before for, I think gtbif, and it wasn't available on robinhood like you said. I just like robinhood because I can dabble a little and get out quickly when I want to.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Definitely not looking at getting in now. I might have to open a Fidelity account now. I had searched before for, I think gtbif, and it wasn't available on robinhood like you said. I just like robinhood because I can dabble a little and get out quickly when I want to.

I love robinhoods interface. But yeah, fidelity and probably the others have stuff robinhood doesn’t offer.

gtbif and crlbf are both big in Illinois. Trulieve is Florida based, and curaleaf I believe is east coast based. Growth generation is based out of Denver...shocker lol

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It's cute how the ponce takes my nicknames for him, steals them, and misapplies them to other posters. Not only is he the DUMBEST poster on these boards, but he is a liar and thief also.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Oh this is just... fucking weak sauce trolling.

You really are depressed that both of Trump's coups failed.
I'm fine. Made a shitload of money on the stock market last 2 days. No matter what happens in this fucked up country, I'm insulated from money and security issues. I just laugh at you all. Wanna talk about the $155K Audi S8 I'm thinking about? Thinking Florett Silver with Merlot interior with the $6k B&O stereo upgrade

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Can we just get his dumbass banned from this thread? Anytime discussion happens he comes on here yapping about 14 shares and audis

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Tom Lee, a guy I’ve been really following thru all this and he’s been right pretty much every step of the way, is saying he’s expecting 3900-4000 S&P in the coming week or so...then a somewhat harsh drop to around 3500. I’m going to get my shit at least hedged for it, and probably shave some more shit tomorrow

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Premonition:

If I wasn't the "nearly" homeless bum Ommy keeps informing you guys I am, if I had any money...I would take this into consideration.

Thats an awful huge money flow into bitcoin the last couple months. The GOP and Trumpies clearly enriched themselves off the pandemic and his term, and we know they are resentful bitter twats, building a platform on lies.

I have a feeling there is going to be a show of force level pull-out from the Dow 1/20+-7.

I didn't even realize bitcoin went up another 10,000 to 40,000...but something big is going dow.

haha. but really. Think about it. These fuckers want to embarrass Biden badly. Watch the fortune 500 companies and prepare that they already moved huge sums into Bitcoin to precipitate the rush there.

How could it not be collusion either? We'll see. But I hope you guys are hedging yourself against a crash. Peace.
Either way you've had a nice ride up the elevator. Enjoy and it might be a good time to cash some chips. Good luck.

Last edited: