Stock Market/Investing

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fortune 500 companies are not moving their money into BitCoin lol. Sorry Rask.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
My next callout is ARKG- This is an ETF- Genomics out of the ARK pool. Cathie Wood(the CEO) is amazing and I'd recommend anyone of the ETF's from ARK.

ARKG has lost about 14% in the last 4 days and has a strong support at around$93.00- You buy in here and there should be 10+% gain in about a week with resistance at $109.75

It could go as low as about $90.00. But I got in today $94.39.

edit- Fell to $90.45 this morning. I love the upside here...
Took 3 extra days but it sits at $105.86 now. This trade was very nice. I still plan on holding to 109-111

Also, if these trades go wrong, these ETFs are an easy hold.

Anyone else in ARK ETFs?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

not a Fortune 500 company, but it’s not a mom and pop operation either. If the Fortune 500 ones see this be successful, they will follow probably. Not to mention banks like JPM saying...

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree with that detail although a couple CEO level players had mobilized to do so months ago.

And maybe the Biden embarrassment won't be +7...maybe because of the collusion I mentioned. But these people, their leaders, are communicating and colluding to create chaos, deception, confusion, fill minions with lies to do their bidding. They don't care, they love it.

I'm expecting at least a trickle down to begin 1/20 and continue with several large crash bumps along the way, not all related to elicit activity, or bitcoin, but another perfect storm the other way.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Been buying into Bitcoin for the past two months now. Usually dump into it every week or so.

Any stocks to keep an eye on?

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I own BTC and still think its a ponzi scheme. But ill let people make me money.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
@knoxville7 big push on PSTH yesterday.

Word is they are eyeing a PLTR merge.
There is even a rumor about Elon money for Starlink or SpaceX.
Either way, you should be up big.

Do you ever take profits?

I personally grab profits at every chance. I'll take 1%. I don't care. I'm not under the pdt rule so that helps my decisions.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
@knoxville7 big push on PSTH yesterday.

Word is they are eyeing a PLTR merge.
There is even a rumor about Elon money for Starlink or SpaceX.
Either way, you should be up big.

Do you ever take profits?

I personally grab profits at every chance. I'll take 1%. I don't care. I'm not under the pdt rule so that helps my decisions.

I noticed the big jump it made yesterday. I didn’t know that was the reasoning for why. If they make a palantir merge, I may just bring about a jizz storm of epic proportions, seeing as I have solid size stakes in both.

I definitely take profits. I haven’t yet with PSTH. I have a feeling it’ll be up a good bit more 6 months from now. I have sold off some stock for profits at different times over the last week.

im expecting a nice size pullback in the overall markets coming soon. So, I’ve basically sold some stuff that I’m up a good bit on that I’m expecting to be at the heart of that pullback...then after it happens, that cash will get redeployed.

I know I know...don’t try n time the markets doe!

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I noticed the big jump it made yesterday. I didn’t know that was the reasoning for why. If they make a palantir merge, I may just bring about a jizz storm of epic proportions, seeing as I have solid size stakes in both.

I definitely take profits. I haven’t yet with PSTH. I have a feeling it’ll be up a good bit more 6 months from now. I have sold off some stock for profits at different times over the last week.

im expecting a nice size pullback in the overall markets coming soon. So, I’ve basically sold some stuff that I’m up a good bit on that I’m expecting to be at the heart of that pullback...then after it happens, that cash will get redeployed.

Yeah, this shit is out of control. It's got to come back down at some point, right?

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Yeah, this shit is out of control. It's got to come back down at some point, right?

yeah, I mean at least a decent correction. Quite honestly, it would be a healthy thing for the market to pullback some. Then start its climb upward again. Straight parabolic for too long leads to some pretty gnarly losses later for those still in

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
yeah, I mean at least a decent correction. Quite honestly, it would be a healthy thing for the market to pullback some. Then start its climb upward again. Straight parabolic for too long leads to some pretty gnarly losses later for those still in

Thoughts on BA. I'm up 70% and am leaning towards selling it all. It's in my Robinhood account, so I'm thinking I'll hold all gains I made with that and CGC in that account until another opportunity comes along. Then I won't have to wait on pending deposits.

@MDB111™ thoughts? I know you had/have BA. Also, stop changing your damn name lol

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Thoughts on BA. I'm up 70% and am leaning towards selling it all. It's in my Robinhood account, so I'm thinking I'll hold all gains I made with that and CGC in that account until another opportunity comes along. Then I won't have to wait on pending deposits.

@MDB111™ thoughts? I know you had/have BA. Also, stop changing your damn name lol
You know me, I'm all for locking in profits. You can always buy back in.

Long term, it still has upside back on up to 400.00

short term? Let's of news. They just agreed to settle their lawsuit for 244 million and a 737-500 just crashed this morning. I could see a 10% dip this week.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
You know me, I'm all for locking in profits. You can always buy back in.

Long term, it still has upside back on up to 400.00

short term? Let's of news. They just agreed to settle their lawsuit for 244 million and a 737-500 just crashed this morning. I could see a 10% dip this week.

Yeah, that was why I was thinking about selling. I'm generally apprehensive about pulling the trigger for some reason.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

i sold my BA when it popped up to $200 a while back. It’s one I’ll consider buying back in if it drops down to the $175 area. They ever find that plane that went missing the other night? I saw the headline one was missing but never bothered looking into it

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
i sold my BA when it popped up to $200 a while back. It’s one I’ll consider buying back in if it drops down to the $175 area. They ever find that plane that went missing the other night? I saw the headline one was missing but never bothered looking into it

I'm pretty sure they found it yesterday, but I could be wrong. I should've sold it a little while ago when it was near $240.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I'm pretty sure they found it yesterday, but I could be wrong. I should've sold it a little while ago when it was near $240.

if they find it was something caused by Boeing, that stock will get pounded so hard

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
if they find it was something caused by Boeing, that stock will get pounded so hard

No doubt. I've been in since it dropped under $100, and was buying until eventually my cost had gotten up to around $125ish. I'm gonna sell and keep an eye on it because I do think it will hit $350-$400 again in the future. That's why I wasn't selling initially.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
No doubt. I've been in since it dropped under $100, and was buying until eventually my cost had gotten up to around $125ish. I'm gonna sell and keep an eye on it because I do think it will hit $350-$400 again in the future. That's why I wasn't selling initially.

yeah, I had cost avg around the same $125 level and sold when it hit $200. 5 years from now, I’m sure it will be that $350-$400 range. I just wouldn’t put it past the company to struggle for a while and tread water for a couple years now. Could definitely end up wrong, though. I just don’t think the risk/reward is there right now

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
@knoxville7 @MDB111™ @Ares @HeHateMe

How do you guys generally invest in your longer term portfolios, ie. 401k and ROTH? I've mostly got what I've got and don't really touch it. The 401k, since I can't max it out currently, I just tend to change my percentage depending on how the market is going. Lowest I'll go is full match, but if there's a correction/crash, I up my percentage to take advantage, but I don't actually change my investment there, which is a target date. My HSA is extremely conservative since it's basically a dire emergency medical fund.

Do you guys buy and sell in your 401ks/ROTHs/HSAs as you do in your regular investment accounts?

@Omeletpants because he can't post here.