SuperDitkaMan's Nagy and Pace Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Is Hicks more BARK than BITE?

Mr. "Destroy...Destroy Everything" looked like a sloppy sack of mashed potatoes last Sunday.

Yeah it was hot. But it was Miami. What do you expect? You're payed to be hydrated and IN-SHAPE.

Hicks was sucking wind at the end of every play and needed a wheel chair just to get back to the line of scrimmage. He looked so out of shape that he would've looked just as mashy if it was at home.

Guess we'll find out tomorrow, but maybe less bark and more bite until you're in football shape, Mr. Hicks.

Washington

Liked Posts:
ol Buckwheat cant find his mojo.

I am not associated with White. But, I do plant buckwheat in my spring foodplots for the deer and turkeys. Many birds like buckwheat too. It does not persist in cold weather though. Any frost will kill it. That makes it bad for fall food plots. Winter rye is a much better choice.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, this most certainly has my vote for the most cringe-worthy thread of the season so far.

Does this mean Mitch is Alfalfa?

giphy.gif

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
they got the ball out in under 3 seconds... the safeties didn't come down and make plays... im confused

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mr. "Destroy...Destroy Everything" looked like a sloppy sack of mashed potatoes last Sunday.

Yeah it was hot. But it was Miami. What do you expect? You're payed to be hydrated and IN-SHAPE.

Hicks was sucking wind at the end of every play and needed a wheel chair just to get back to the line of scrimmage. He looked so out of shape that he would've looked just as mashy if it was at home.

Guess we'll find out tomorrow, but maybe less bark and more bite until you're in football shape, Mr. Hicks.

Funny you should mention it cause I had been posting about how I hoped he could walk the walk after talking the talk about the Miami game and the soft fans here took issue with it. Came up with that big strip towards the end but that was about it. Very disappointed with the defense on the whole in that game. See if they can bounce back, when they play the first real good team they’ve faced so far, tomorrow.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Hick said after the game someone put sleeping pills in the coolers on the Bears sidewalk in Alabama. Does OP even dig gravy?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:

Somebody really wanted his own thread.

0/10.

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Ya got to admit though...it'd be HILARIOUS to see a player with corn-rolls pull this gag on the defense. No rule against wigs in the NFL handbook.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I've come up with a way for you to make a good thread....

Don't start any more.

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So it's no secret Buckwheat has been a collosal bust.

First his Mr. Glass persona made him vulnerable to stress fractures and well any kind of stress. I mean I'm so fat now I get the meat sweats just thinking about tailgating, but White for awhile was breaking bones just putting on his uniform.

Now that he has defeated his Mr. Glass persona, ol Buckwheat cant find his mojo.

So....in lou of the NFLs allowance of dreadlox and corn-rolls on the field, I thought of a Harry&Lloyd design gag-play that could send White right to the endzone.

White has corn-rolls and dreds. So my idea was, fit him with SNAP-ON dreds to his current dreds. This will make him an ALLURING target for lazy tacklers from behind. Then when the tackler goes to pull his hair, the dreds SNAP RIGHT OFF!!!

GAG OF THE CENTURY!!!

And Buckwheat laughs his ass off all the way to the endzone as the hapless defender lays on the ground with nothing but a handful of fake dreds in his hands.

Da fuq?? You mean Cornrows??

Last edited:

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Ya got to admit though...it'd be HILARIOUS to see a player with corn-rolls pull this gag on the defense. No rule against wigs in the NFL handbook.

From the rule book:

Prohibited Headwear Coverings

(k) Players are not permitted to wear bandannas, stockings, or other unapproved headwear anywhere on the field during the pregame, game, or postgame periods, even if such items are worn under their helmet.

Headwear
(d) When players are on the field, as defined in Article 1, during the pregame, game and postgame periods, they may wear approved caps, approved cold weather gear, or other approved headwear for medical purposes only, as determined by the Commissioner. Any permissible headwear must be approved by the League office, and if worn under the helmet, no portion may hang from or otherwise be visible outside the helmet.

And there's more rules it could fall under.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Corn rolls?
oetsBTijbcccc_bigger.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.