SuperDitkaMan's Nagy and Pace Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pace: "Well, we all have picks we'd like to take back but I will say that Kevin White has been more productive for the Bears than SuperDitkaMan has for CCS."

Visionman

Liked Posts:
If we march the ball down the field and score TD's, who gives a shit if it's through the air or on the ground!

Those deep passes and quick scores in Miami last week had everyone excited, but they did nothing for giving our defense a breather in that heat.

We need to get back to ball control and winning the TOP. Quick scores and a BBDB defense isn't a long term winning strategy...

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Nagy would love to run the ball more consistently, except we don't get many yards doing so and won't score many points.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Those deep passes and quick scores in Miami last week had everyone excited, but they did nothing for giving our defense a breather in that heat.

We need to get back to ball control and winning the TOP. Quick scores and a BBDB defense isn't a long term winning strategy...

Escept our D wasn't on the field long as they gave up that td on the first snap.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nagy has to grasp that a good run game is like a Crockpot dinner...

Crockpots are so 1990s like the Bears' offenses of old. Instapots are what's up these days.

instant-pot-kitchen.jpg

They both have their place.

But pulled pork is comes out better in a crockpot, than in an instapot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Mahomes just threw for 352 yards and 4 TDs in first start against Big Bill. Is that the definition of hell?

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I reckon if we score more points than them on offence and concede less on defence statistics state you win 100% of the time !

Not true.

I will give you several examples that show that you can be wrong:

the Bears offense scores 28 points and the Bears defense concedes 27 points - thus the Bears offense scored 1 more point (28 to 27) the Pats offense and the Bears defense conceded 1 less point than the Pats defense.

Now add a pick 6 (Pats defense scored and Bears offense conceded), fumble recovered in the endzone (Pats defense scored and Bears offense conceded), safety(Pats defense scored and Bears offense conceded), kickoff (Pats special teams scored and Bears special teams conceded)or punt return by the Pats (Pats special teams scored and Bears special teams conceded)and who wins?

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Maybe not. Who would have thought that the Bears/Miami game would be so high scoring, especially with a 7-0 first half. Maybe this one ends up the opposite.

Maybe it will prove to be somewhat of a defensive struggle. NFL plenty of surprises this year. Did anybody see Dallas put up 40 on Jacksonville coming?

The script gods did, of course.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Nagy would love to run the ball more consistently, except we don't get many yards doing so and won't score many points.

What the hell is the difference between a 5 yard run or a quick pass for 5 yards?

The clock keeps running and you can control the clock just as well.

The thing is to keep the defense guessing as to whether it is a run or a pass.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pace “What can I say? No matter the moves I made... the Bears gonna Bears. Deuces! ✌️

Pace then goes to Detroit and builds a SB winning dynasty.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Let's play a far more relevant game.

Predict the next time Superditkaman creates an idea actually worthy of starting a thread.

I'll take the over on never.

What says you?

Is there a difference between "never" and "never has and never will"?

Status
Not open for further replies.