SuperDitkaMan's Nagy and Pace Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Counterpoint: Mitchell throws 8 TDs, impregnates Gisele during Halftime and tells Brady post game that he is Grandpa Trubisky's favorite player.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Crockpots are so 1990s like the Bears' offenses of old. Instapots are what's up these days.

instant-pot-kitchen.jpg

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Teams that can throw the ball effectively put up way more points.

just score.......often and early

Huxster

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I reckon if we score more points than them on offence and concede less on defence statistics state you win 100% of the time !

jonimus

Liked Posts:
It is NOT about scoring points. It IS about limiting the risk of turnovers and establishing the run game. We get off the bus running! If the running game isn't working, then try the walking game - VERY low chance of fumbling if you are walking. Pound the Rock. Let the defense establish the tone. The defense CANNOT fumble or get intercepted. We will win the turnover battle. The winner of the turnover battle almost ALWAYS wins.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Bears offense needs to score points, lots of points, because the Patriots will get theirs.

The Bears are a mediocre running team. They also do a lot of short passing as an extension of the run game, a lot like the Patriots.

Forget trying to control the clock and keep Brady off the field, we have seen it with Rodgers and Brady they need 40 seconds and no timeouts to beat you.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It is NOT about scoring points. It IS about limiting the risk of turnovers and establishing the run game. We get off the bus running! If the running game isn't working, then try the walking game - VERY low chance of fumbling if you are walking. Pound the Rock. Let the defense establish the tone. The defense CANNOT fumble or get intercepted. We will win the turnover battle. The winner of the turnover battle almost ALWAYS wins.

AR-151229256.jpg&updated=201512271836&MaxW=600&maxH=600&noborder

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Giants established if you hit Brady after 1 or 2 seconds NE is beatable. You just gotta hit him every time he dares to throw. Easy peazy.

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Predict Ryan Pace's "Whistle Dixie" comment...

I think there is a reason Pace avoids the microphone......

He is terrified of something moronic coming out of his mouth like Angelo's did about once a week. After "Whistle Dixie", Angelo was cooked.

Lady-killers like Pace normally can't talk their way out of a paper bag.

But eventually, he HAS to talk.

What will he say?

Predict your best dumb Pace line that will live infamy. Whats the "whistle Dixie" type slang of Pace's generation?

Mine:

(Pace on waiving Trubisky in 2 years): "Talk to the hand.
I'm working hella overtime to give this city a winner. Word to your mother."

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
"I traded for Khalil Mack, everyone of my offensive weapons is killing it, I had another great draft, and the HC I hired seems to be legit early in the season, so fuck a bunch of mouth breathing message board posters."

Mic Drop, Table Flip

"I am fired up."

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears offense needs to score points, lots of points, because the Patriots will get theirs.

The Bears are a mediocre running team. They also do a lot of short passing as an extension of the run game, a lot like the Patriots.

Forget trying to control the clock and keep Brady off the field, we have seen it with Rodgers and Brady they need 40 seconds and no timeouts to beat you.

Maybe not. Who would have thought that the Bears/Miami game would be so high scoring, especially with a 7-0 first half. Maybe this one ends up the opposite.

Maybe it will prove to be somewhat of a defensive struggle. NFL plenty of surprises this year. Did anybody see Dallas put up 40 on Jacksonville coming?

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:

Good news though:

New England is 3rd worst in the league in passing TDs allowed, giving up 15 scores through the air in six games.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Maybe not. Who would have thought that the Bears/Miami game would be so high scoring, especially with a 7-0 first half. Maybe this one ends up the opposite.

Maybe it will prove to be somewhat of a defensive struggle. NFL plenty of surprises this year. Did anybody see Dallas put up 40 on Jacksonville coming?

Seriously. Nfl is completely unpredictable this year

Status
Not open for further replies.