SuperDitkaMan's Nagy and Pace Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kapernick and Gabbert have the tools of a first round pick(Sanchez does not), and neither should be accountable for their performance last year with the dysfunctional 49ers.

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I forgot about Gabbert.

But I dont think I'd touch any high round QBs from that 2011 class.

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
Lol...no they're not. He was running around fine last year in those last couple games....ran for over 60yds and a TD in one of them. He probably can't make crazy cuts like he used to, but you dont want your QB making "cuts". His straight line speed is still ELITE.

http://dailysnark.com/report-rgiii-tears-acl-walking-browns-facility-first-time/

sorry.....

oh...and again....

http://www.theonion.com/article/rgiii-to-have-more-tests-done-on-thing-that-used-t-30825

Oh..someone stop me...please....

http://www.theonion.com/article/doctors-clear-rgiiis-knee-for-light-tearing-33234

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:

Im.stopping you.

At your sources.

The daily snark and The Onion.

Your credibility just VANISHED lol.

All ya need to do is watch the tape of his play last December. His legs were fine.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm super mad that Kaepernick doesn't stand for a song and helps people but I'd still say him

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
RG3

When the only two uniforms you have worn are Skins and Browns...you deserve another shot at Real Football.
And you think he gets that by coming to Chicago?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Ryan Pace is a scout. Not a GM. In 1993 Free Agency was born. And the Bears DIED.

Ryan Pace has a flair (wooo!) for scouting kids coming out of college.

But that's where his talents max out. He does NOT have good instincts when it comes to veteran NFL players. He doesn't understand the dollars and sense of NFL free agency.

He DEFINTITLEY has no feel for good veteran QB's.

So that's begs the question...why the H not draft one in the first 2 rounds this April, Ry?

I have faith in your college scouting. So go scout the best QB in this draft and SELECT HIM!

Demote yourself to Head of College Scouting though and then hire someone to handle pro personnel decisions.
That's how this team should be run. Hang onto Pace, but split the pro personnel decision making with an outside hire.

If this was the pre 1993 NFL, Pace could be GM I suppose, because teams were still built through drafting.
Those great 80's and early 90's Bears teams were ALL DRAFT. But I don't think its any coincidence that the birth of free agency has directly coincided with 25 years of mediocrity for the Bears.

Because we have YET to find a GM who can handle BOTH pro and college scouting.

So why not make TWO hires. One for drafting and one for pro crap.

is it that crazy? I know it is to the McCaskeys and Ted Phillips.

So I guess it will be a cold day in Hades before they figure that out.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
They achieved way more in the FA era eventually than the prior 7 years to that time frame

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Ryan "slow" Pace is just masterminding a 50 year rebuild.

I realize this is sarcasm, but Pace has only had 2 full years so far and he was faced with the task of completely overhauling the oldest roster in the league with zero cornerstones on defense and a bunch of aging, one foot out the door talent on offense. He's doing things the right way. Let's see what his draft looks like. The Bears are still going to be in great shape cap wise for the next few seasons.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Could it be that Ryan Pace is a fucking idiot?

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
They achieved way more in the FA era eventually than the prior 7 years to that time frame

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

For every free agent Savior...there are a dozen or more disasters.

Free.agency HAD to happen...it was inevitable.

But it did hurt the draft process.

Teams got lazy with it and took it.for granted.

Teams like the Bears.

However, because teams got lazy and started setting their franchises back YEARS with crappy drafts, it did advance the science of scouting.

Status
Not open for further replies.