dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
http://m.chicagobears.com/news/arti...th-chart/447ce440-82ce-41f6-9cf7-90835c6cee83

Observations

Surprised to see Langford ahead of Carey the way they were talking him up. Maybe it's just the coaches way of keeping Pace off their backs for now.

Tanner Gentry has come climbing to do.

Miller behind Sims does not bode well for Miller sticking. I could see the team going younger with Dan Brown or Braunecker.

Lamar Houston needs to flash this pre season to make it.

I think C. Jones makes it over Time

Eddie Jackson is a lock but he's buried on the safety and return man charts.

Sadly Deonte Thompson is #1 at KR. Give me a break, Fox.

I think B.Cunningham should be #2 behind Howard but this list means nothing at this point in camp.

zman4money

Liked Posts:
1st depth chart... starters/veterans are given preference to the younger guys... let's see when the next couple are released to start getting excited/depressed.

Only thing weird is why Dion Sims is ahead of Zach Miller... guess we'll find out soon enough

dawags

Liked Posts:
Fuck, this is a bad team. Gonna be brutal to watch.

Possible hope. Read an article on the Madden ratings where, while lacking elite talent, the Bears have 54 players rated 50 or above, which is 5 more players than the next closest team n the entire NFL. Our depth has definitely improved.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its normal to keep the rookies earning it a little longer, give nod to the vets and set the structure of the team.
Personally I would IR redshirt Jackson, DTR in case you need him. I'd like to see that guy work on his legs...especially given a knee injury recently that prevented him from doing so. Work on his legs, get totally right, and come in as reinforcement week 10 or just come in next year after we assess Demps/Bush/Hulk Amos

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They are really going to switch Long and Sitton to protect Longs shoulder which he should have repaired 18 months ago?

Insane!! Then he will get hurt. Whitehair will get moved to RG, Sitton back to left, etc.

Are they trying to sabotage this team? Thats going to get ugly and move people around all season.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
Its normal to keep the rookies earning it a little longer, give nod to the vets and set the structure of the team.
Personally I would IR redshirt Jackson, DTR in case you need him. I'd like to see that guy work on his legs...especially given a knee injury recently that prevented him from doing so. Work on his legs, get totally right, and come in as reinforcement week 10 or just come in next year after we assess Demps/Bush/Hulk Amos

What knee injury? He broke his leg last year so....

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Impressive.

28 starters, 0 rookies.
24 2nd stringers, 1 rookie, a FB

First 52 players 1 rookie.

I guess it's tough to crack the lineup of a 3-13 team.

I know, some rookies will see the field, but to be that bad and you can't find a single rookie to start, just pathetic.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Impressive.

28 starters, 0 rookies.
24 2nd stringers, 1 rookie, a FB

First 52 players 1 rookie.

I guess it's tough to crack the lineup of a 3-13 team.

I know, some rookies will see the field, but to be that bad and you can't find a single rookie to start, just pathetic.

Ummm. Preseason WEEK 1

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
They are really going to switch Long and Sitton to protect Longs shoulder which he should have repaired 18 months ago?

Insane!! Then he will get hurt. Whitehair will get moved to RG, Sitton back to left, etc.

Are they trying to sabotage this team? Thats going to get ugly and move people around all season.

Long doesn't need surgery. It was less than 12 months ago he was injured. The switch doesn't mean much.

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Make no mistake Kadeem Carey is a LOCK

Forget what he brings as a relentless between the tackles runner...

Dude BEASTED on special teams last night. And that was after that cheap cut block on him.

We need 53 KaDeem Careys. Passion and fury 100% of the time.

Also...Cohen is probably worth a fantasy football spot. Because he's gonna be getting the ball alot.

Trubisky was fine.

Glennon is garbage. 18 million no matter what he does as a Bear. I TOTALLY get why Pace fell in love with Trubisky and made the trade now. Because I think he knew there was every chance he badly WHIFFED on the Glennon deal.

Tanner Gentry will make the team.

And I wouldn't even rule out Ruben Randle.

Meredith and Shaheen need A LOT more work.

Floyd is gonna make opposite g blockers look silly this year enroute to double digits sacks.

I'd keep Christian Jones over Timu to go with Freeman, Kwiatkoski, and Trevathan.

If also try and squeeze Skuta onto the roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.