SuperDitkaMan's Nagy and Pace Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lynch drafted C. J. Beathard at QB and brought Matt Barkely and Hoyer to the 49er's. He also failed to bring Kirk Cousins to San Francisco.

That's all you need to know.

DavidH

Liked Posts:
After hearing 49ers GM John Lynch on the radio today I am 100% convinced Pace totally snaked Lynch with the Trubisky trade.

Lynch can't even speak intelligently. He pronounced the word divisive "diVISiv"...instead of the proper way "diVICEiv".

He sounded like a fucking moron. Even the moronic ESPN radio guys called him out on that.

Lynch is a Meathead and the 49ers are screwed.

I don't know enough about Lynch to know if he's a complete meathead ex player (chances are he is, though) or actually has some GM chops, but so much of the narrative that Lynch swindled the Bears was pushed by his fellow meathead ex players in the media, as well as ex colleagues in the media.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
After hearing 49ers GM John Lynch on the radio today I am 100% convinced Pace totally snaked Lynch with the Trubisky trade.

Lynch can't even speak intelligently. He pronounced the word divisive "diVISiv"...instead of the proper way "diVICEiv".

He sounded like a fucking moron. Even the moronic ESPN radio guys called him out on that.

Lynch is a Meathead and the 49ers are screwed.

This is a ridiculous statement. Lynch was not drafting Trubisky no matter what Pace did.

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
This is a ridiculous statement. Lynch was not drafting Trubisky no matter what Pace did.

You don't know that.

We may never know.

Bottom line...49ers are screwed because they hired a guy who can't even speak semi intelligently English to be their GM.

"DiVISiv" lol

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
The whole sting that Pace put together was to screw the Browns, not the 49ers.

The Browns wanted Trubisky, and management promised the owners they would get him. So the Browns would have traded up with the 49ers, who everyone knew was not taking a quarterback. But why trade with for a 2nd when you can trade for a 3rd and get your guy. Pace was working a deal to trade down with the Browns (that was the smokescreen) while he was also on the line to trade up with the 49ers. Then the Bears went through with the 49ers deal. We got Trubisky, Browns who had like a dozen draft picks to trade come out without him.
This.

Pace duped the teams looking to trade up for Trubisky, whether that be the Browns, Chiefs, Texans, or whomever else. He kept the other teams at bay by looking as disinterested in Trubisky as possible, part of which included having Kizer in for a Private workout and private visit, in for the local workout, and present at his pro day.

Lynch, while it can be imagined would have easily been fooled, more suffered lower offers than he would have hoped due to Paces ruse affecting other. Lynch needs no help in looking like a CTE victim in full bloom.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You don't know that.

We may never know.

Bottom line...49ers are screwed because they hired a guy who can't even speak semi intelligently English to be their GM.

"DiVISiv" lol
Yes we do. We know that because the 49ers didn't draft him.

Are you suggesting Lynch wanted to risk losing what he felt was a franchise QB for a few mid-round picks?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Until Trubs/Thomas play, no one knows jack shit on who won this trade

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Yes we do. We know that because the 49ers didn't draft him.

Are you suggesting Lynch wanted to risk losing what he felt was a franchise QB for a few mid-round picks?

That is EXACTLY what I am suggesting.

First time GM. First time running a draft room. He went soft.

I think he wanted Trubisky.

But I think he followed Shanahans lead to be honest. Shanny didn't want Trubisky. And your not a true GM if you're following the coaches lead.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

But I think he followed Shanahans lead to be honest. Shanny didn't want Trubisky. And your not a true GM if you're following the coaches lead.

This is some of the dumbest stuff I've read in a while.

napo55

Liked Posts:

Do you have any evidence whatsoever that Lynch wanted Trubisky?

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
And it's totally likely he didn't want to go QB. But I don't think it's because he didn't like Trubisky.

I just think as a first time GM, he played it safe. Translation: He let fear dictate his 1st round thinking.

Which is understandable as a first time GM. But I still think we FLEECED the shit out of him just as much as we did Cleveland.

I just think he followed Shanny's lead. Because he's a Meathead who was in WAY over his head in his first draft.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If trubs doesn't play well were we snaked or moused?

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Yo brah, under Pace the Bears have a record of 9-23, your thread is the epitome of "Being the tallest Midget" scenario. THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS THO!

Oh don't get me wrong. I'm not a Pace guy yet.

I just flashed the score of him vs Lynch. Not very impressive considering Lynch can't even speak English.

If we don't hit improve by 3-5 games this year...I'd clean HOUSE!

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

What in holy hell are you talking about. This is shit Rask doesn't even imagine in his "deepest" states.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
And it's totally likely he didn't want to go QB. But I don't think it's because he didn't like Trubisky.

I just think as a first time GM, he played it safe. Translation: He let fear dictate his 1st round thinking.

Which is understandable as a first time GM. But I still think we FLEECED the shit out of him just as much as we did Cleveland.

I just think he followed Shanny's lead. Because he's a Meathead who was in WAY over his head in his first draft.
Lynch has far more intelligence than you give him credit for. Ex player doesn't equal Meathead. He's well respected around the league. Stop being dense.

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Lynch has far more intelligence than you give him credit for. Ex player doesn't equal Meathead. He's well respected around the league. Stop being dense.

What's dense is anybody crowning him already like you haha.

He's respected as a player and commentator.

Doesn't make him a GM.

Until he proves me wrong...I'm not believer.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
What's dense is anybody crowning him already like you haha.

He's respected as a player and commentator.

Doesn't make him a GM.

Until he proves me wrong...I'm not believer.

What's REALLY dense is you assuming/insinuating that I "?" him. Which I never did. Take your L and move along. Tomorrow is another day.

Status
Not open for further replies.