Supposedly, today is the day the Bears tell Fangio to shit or get off the pot.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
oh i was following him as far back as last summer. he always seemed to hint at having info but no big scoops. i know he's got some sort of relationship with adam jahns though so that's prob part of the connection.
Looks like he says he just hears things from the real scoop breakers and doesn't gain anything from breaking stories, nor owns them. Must have some decent connections. Just a blogger. Great source of info this time around though, and seems to have some integrity, which is refreshing.

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
DaBearsBlog is close friends with Adam Jahns, his info comes from Jahns.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
3 year contract

Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter
3m3 minutes ago
New Bears’ HC Matt Nagy has successfully recruited DC Vic Fangio, convincing him to stay in Chicago on a three-year contract, per source. Agreeement just reached.convincing him to stay in Chicago on a three-year contract, per source. Agreeement just reached.

Adam Jahns@adamjahns
8m8 minutes ago
The #Bears wanted an answer from Vic Fangio today. They always were optimistic that he'd return but wanted to give him his time. Still, Fangio was always open to it. @BradBiggs reports that a deal was just struck.

Prison_Mike

Liked Posts:
OMG I'm so excited! Should I start a new Fangio thread?

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Every one can calm down now the best dc of all time is back!

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I agree. The window for Fangio staying looks like it has passed. Something mucked up the deal where it was reported he was re-signing with the Bears a couple days ago. This almost surely means Fangio's lined up another gig.

At this point, if I was Pace, i'd cut bait and move on. Obviously, Fangio has reservations about staying with the Bears, and Nagy doesn't need anyone on his staff who's not 100% committed to the effort and wants to be part of the excitement they're generating at Halas Hall.

Lol at this. And lol at those who thanked it. Hilarious.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Vic was just a little backed up from all the PF Chang's he's been eating.

[video=youtube_share;bczOxg2JoJM]https://youtu.be/bczOxg2JoJM[/video]