Tampa Bay Won't Announce Starting QB

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Come on. Winston, with all his issues, is their "franchise" QB. If he's healthy, he's starting.

no he won't......if he comes out and shits the bed vs the Bears you'd have a lot more pissed off people......fitz has thrown over 400 yards each game and has 11 TDs...

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
no he won't......if he comes out and shits the bed vs the Bears you'd have a lot more pissed off people......fitz has thrown over 400 yards each game and has 11 TDs...

Have a feeling Crabman will see some time after Fitz gets Macked

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Ftiz is either #1 or #2 in virtually every single passing stat. He's starting....

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:

Yeah, the bearded one is on a roll. He kinda sucked in his previous starts but seems to have gotten somewhat of a mojo. It seems to be a serious QB controversy.

swz01

Liked Posts:
I won’t be surprised if he throws 5 int against us. Holds the ball way too long and chucks deep balls. Bad combo against this D.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Call me crazy but Fitz has the ability to carve us up. I don't have a lot of faith in our secondary, especially with the injuries

Bears should be able to maul Fitz

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Remember when Orton came in and lit the Bear record book on fire? Then when Grossman got healthy he was allowed to come in and proceed to not only lose the playoffs in game 1 but waste many years. You don't lose your starting job to injury even if you got it by being anointed because of your draft position as I recall.

Winston gets his job back, their oline is told to back off Mack until Fitz is starting again. Problem solved in one series.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Fitzpatrick is kind of a statue back there. Winston has killed the Bears in the past with his mobility. I'd rather see Fitzpatrick back there against this pass rush.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

msadows

Liked Posts:
And still almost led them to victory.

He was lucky to be in position to do that. The steelers have one of the worst D's in the league, and There were plenty of bad throws that werent intercepted. Then again, who's to say fuller and company would INT it anyways

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I predict Fitz starts and gets rocked and Winston makes his debut at some point.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Fitzpatrick is kind of a statue back there. Winston has killed the Bears in the past with his mobility. I'd rather see Fitzpatrick back there against this pass rush.

You'd rather see a guy who has shredded 3 teams in a row including one of the top defenses and SB winner to the tune of the most yards, 2nd TD's 2nd in rating, instead of a guy who hasn't played a game in 10 months, hasn't practiced in a month, and has all kinds of shit going on mentally and personally in his life?

:obama:

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
The Bucs should start whoever they secretley don't want to start at QB....strut him out there and let him get torn apart by our Defense and then make the switch after their bye.

Don't really care as to who we play. Rather play both so Bucs don't make a whole bunch of excuses...

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
You'd rather see a guy who has shredded 3 teams in a row including one of the top defenses and SB winner to the tune of the most yards, 2nd TD's 2nd in rating, instead of a guy who hasn't played a game in 10 months, hasn't practiced in a month, and has all kinds of shit going on mentally and personally in his life?

:obama:

Didn't watch any of the Bucs game, but the Saints and Steelers haven't quite been lighting it up statistically on the Defensive side of the ball...they are both near last in the league.

As for the Eagles, I'll cut him some credit on that one.

His stats could be a bit inflated, but either way he won't be throwing 400+ yards on our defense...he will come down to earth